Lilinallte
Administration - Modules screen suddenly messed up...
  • 2005/12/7 15:08

• Lilinallte

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/5

Hi,

I have a problem, or actually there seems to be more than one:

First off, when I go to the Administration screen, the screen is empty, except for the menu options on the top of the screen. Always thought it was meant to be that way, but have read through the forums, and guessing it isn't realy all that okay...

Second: today I wanted to add a few modules. Going to the Administration page and clicken the Modules - Administration option from the dropdown menu presented me with a screen that is far from what I usually get: no layout or background, and only installed modules show (although very 'raw'...), and no modules to add, although I'm sure they're there... Also the complete menu is gone...

To see what I mean, please look at a partial screenshot here:http://www.delta-32.co.uk/screen.jpg

I've checked my php.ini for the include_path statement, and edited it, although the folder 'includes' wasn't even existing on my setup...

Using latest versions of PHP, XOOPS and MySQL, running under IIS and Windows 2000 Advanced Server.

Weird thing is, it worked fine up until a few hours ago. Suddenly i got what is shown in the screenshot.

Is there a way to 'restore' the original screen layout? Which .php-files need to be 'fixed'??? And, although I have asked that in some other thread too: what is supposed to be in the \php\includes folder???

Tia,
Moi.

gestroud
Re: Administration - Modules screen suddenly messed up...
  • 2005/12/7 16:01

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Is it a permanent condition, or does it clear up if you refresh your screen? When it happens to me, it's usually because my internet cache is full, so I also have to clear temp files on the computer.

Lilinallte
  • 2005/12/7 17:19

• Lilinallte

• Just popping in

Nope, it's permanent... Cleared cache as first solution, tbh:) but doesn't go away.

Lilinallte
  • 2005/12/7 19:20

• Lilinallte

• Just popping in

Found the cause... you won't believe this: I was at work and unpacked 3 new modules into the module-directory. One of them was 'Magazine 1.2'. Without installing, this module caused the problem of messing up my module page... Removed it out of the modules directory and everything turned back to 'normal' again:)

Weird... anyway, back to having fun with Xoops:)

Tnx for the time!

Login

Who's Online

295 user(s) are online (187 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 295

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits