beaver6813
Payed Database Conversion!
  • 2005/9/8 12:57

• beaver6813

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/25

Hi im using a phpbb unstable XOOPS board. www.unftfc.com. A guy called alf did it, i need someone to convert all XOOPS users, posts, topics, forums and if possible user info to a NORMAL phpbb board and database layout. The person to do this would need a good understanding of MySQL and php.

Please post a reply here, msn me at samcleaver.beaver@gmail.com or email me at samcleaver.beaver@gmail.com. If you must, please pm me.

Thanks, i would prefer if the guy doing it would have some instant messenger, icq, aim or msn. My aim is beaver68136

I need this done fairly fast, within a week. Thanks In Advance

Beaver6813

EDIT: I am thinking of paying around $30 for whoever can do it. Im on a tight budget lol.

phppp
Re: Payed Database Conversion!
  • 2005/9/8 12:59

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

I released a convertor for "phpbb 2.11 to XOOPS 2.013"

Check the link of "Team CBB" in my signature

beaver6813
  • 2005/9/8 15:12

• beaver6813

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/25

Sorry if i didnt make it clear enough lol. What i mean is that i have a phpbb ported to XOOPS 2.2.1, its really unstable and i just want to convert all the users, posts and forums etc to a normal phpbb board. Is there anyone that can do it, there isnt a converter already made as it is a real custom port to XOOPS 2.2.1 some russian guy did it.

Oldpueblo
  • 2005/9/11 8:55

• Oldpueblo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/9

Quote:

phppp wrote:
I released a convertor for "phpbb 2.11 to XOOPS 2.013"

Check the link of "Team CBB" in my signature

Where exactly? Here?

http://cbb.getituponline.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=22&forum=2

I didn't see any version numbers mentioned, and I also saw some people had trouble with it. I can give it a shot, but I don't know enough (sorry) to repair stuff if it hoses up. I'd have to figure out how to restore from a backup (also have to figure that out ) or just start the site over again. I have to convert from phpbb 2.0.8 to whatever XOOPS forum will do it the easiest/cleanest. I can upgrade phpbb first to 2.11 if necessary. I'd like to give CBB a shot since it looks like it'll have good support behind it. I just wish I knew all this better, I've already started over twice from bad conversion using various other methods found around here.

Sorry for the hijack.

Login

Who's Online

131 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 131

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits