xstream
After Installing, Error when trying to log in...PLEASE help
  • 2005/8/27 2:23

• xstream

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/27

Fatal error: getauthconnection(): Failed opening required '/home/xstream/public_html/syn/xoops/html/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xstream/public_html/syn/xoops/html/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 33
Warning [PHP]: getauthconnection(/home/xstream/public_html/syn/xoops/html/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/auth/authfactory.php line 33

Any help? PLEASE?? Anyone?

Jellocat
Re: After Installing, Error when trying to log in...PLEASE help
  • 2005/8/28 3:08

• Jellocat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/28

I had the same problem:

Fatal error: getauthconnection(): Failed opening required '/home/jelloca/public_html/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jelloca/public_html/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 33
Warning [PHP]: getauthconnection(/home/jelloca/public_html/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/auth/authfactory.php line 33

I'm no programmer and just spent a month in h e double hockey sticks messing around with Mambo so I'm REALLY hoping XOOPS is much easier on the noggin.

LazyBadger

Re-read this news and comments
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Webmaster of
XOOPS2.RU
XOOPS Modules Proving Ground
XOOPS Themes Exhibition

Jellocat
  • 2005/8/28 3:35

• Jellocat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/28

Thanks for the link, but even after doing the fix there were tons of other errors that came up, which I listed here. Instead, since this is all a new install and I'm just starting from scratch, I deleted the entire thing. What is the most stable version of XOOPS that I can use?

Warning [PHP]: fopen(/home/jelloca/public_html/cache/profilefields.tmp): failed to open stream: Permission denied in file kernel/profilefield.php line 506
Warning [PHP]: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in file kernel/profilefield.php line 507
Warning [PHP]: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in file kernel/profilefield.php line 508
Warning [PHP]: implode(): Bad arguments. in file kernel/profilefield.php line 315
Notice [PHP]: unserialize(): Argument is not a string in file kernel/profilefield.php line 316
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: theme in file kernel/object.php line 279
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: theme in file kernel/object.php line 280
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: theme in file kernel/object.php line 385
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: posts in file kernel/object.php line 279
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: posts in file kernel/object.php line 280
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: posts in file kernel/object.php line 385
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: user_viewemail in file kernel/object.php line 279
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: user_viewemail in file kernel/object.php line 280
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: user_viewemail in file kernel/object.php line 385
Warning [PHP]: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 139
Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file modules/profile/userinfo.php line 139

rowdie
  • 2005/8/28 5:53

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Those errors seem to indicate that the permissions on your folders are wrong. The cache folder, uploads folder and template_c folder need to be writeable: chmod 777.

This FAQ gives more information

Most stable version of xoops? Well, XOOPS 2.0.13.1 is very stable, and there are a lot more modules that are compatible with it. If you don't need the new features of 2.2 then just use 2.0.13.1. Make sure your folder permissions are correct though, or you'll probably have the same problem.

I personally like the features of 2.2, and only use 2.2 myself.

Grizzlydk
  • 2005/8/28 6:22

• Grizzlydk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/24

Well...i'm also rather new with xoops, but under XOOPS News therere is a bug fix for 2.2.3 regarding login isues...

It looks like your problem...It's a bug in class/auth/authfactory.php lines 27 to 31

There is a fix there i think you can use
Danish is viery iasy to spoke

rafa_mach
  • 2005/9/8 6:46

• rafa_mach

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/19

Quote:

Grizzlydk wrote:
Well...i'm also rather new with xoops, but under XOOPS News therere is a bug fix for 2.2.3 regarding login isues...

It looks like your problem...It's a bug in class/auth/authfactory.php lines 27 to 31

There is a fix there i think you can use

Been there, done that. IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!

Here's what it's showing now:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';', expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in website/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 50

Both my business and educational websites were working just fine for months on 2.2. Out of a sudden, it started displaying blank pages. I contacted the hosting services and they said it had to be a problem with my PHP. Well, they're using PHP 4.3.11 and the mainfile of XOOPS 2.2.3 mentions version 1.6...

Am I missing something? How come some people have it up and running and some people don't? Ah, BTW, my permissions to cache, templates_c, and uploads are correct (otherwise the installation wouldn't have been successful...)

Any ideas?

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (154 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits