Calipsy
xoops 2.2.1 and PD-links
  • 2005/8/10 1:06

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/30

I was able to install the PD-Links module and it is semi-functional. I found 6 problems listed below:

PD-Links

1. Add category = it adds categories, but gives this message: Parse error: parse error, unexpected '/' in /home/cyber-mi/public_html/portal/modules/PDlinks/include/notification.inc.php on line 8
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_PDD2_BLOCKADMIN already defined in file modules/PDlinks/language/english/modinfo.php line 34

2. Delete category = deletes everything, I mean it deletes categories, sub-categories, links….

3. Add Links = it adds links, but gives this message: Parse error: parse error, unexpected '/' in /home/cyber-mi/public_html/portal/modules/PDlinks/include/notification.inc.php on line 8
Notice [PHP]: Constant _MI_PDD2_BLOCKADMIN already defined in file modules/PDlinks/language/english/modinfo.php line 34

4. links does not appear in the category link neither the folder change the color

5. Voting information does not appear

6. upload image = does not upload image
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_PDD2_MUPLOADS - assumed '_AM_PDD2_MUPLOADS' in file modules/PDlinks/admin/upload.php line 102
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_PDD2_MUPLOADS - assumed '_AM_PDD2_MUPLOADS' in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 609
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_PDD2_MVOTEDATA - assumed '_AM_PDD2_MVOTEDATA' in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 610

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: xoopsmediauploader in /home/cyber-mi/public_html/portal/modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php on line 755
Warning [PHP]: pdd_uploading(/home/cyber-mi/public_html/portal/modules/PDdownloads/class/uploader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 743
Warning [PHP]: pdd_uploading(): Failed opening '/home/cyber-mi/public_html/portal/modules/PDdownloads/class/uploader.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 743
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: maxfilesize in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 751
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: maximgwidth in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 752
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: maximgheight in file modules/PDlinks/include/functions.php line 753

Any suggestions for fixing these errors?

Thanks
Enjoy your day!
Cyber-Minds.Network......

elcowboy
Re: xoops 2.2.1 and PD-links
  • 2005/8/23 5:29

• elcowboy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/31

Calipsy
Did you fix the problems?

Somebody can help, I had the same problem:
"...links does not appear in the category link neither the folder change the color..."

Thanks in advance

Hector

Calipsy
  • 2005/8/23 14:10

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

Hi elcowboy

No, I did not fix it because I don't know how. I am still waiting for help... I also tried the wf-links 1.3 and it displayed the same problem.
Enjoy your day!

elcowboy
  • 2005/9/2 18:17

• elcowboy

• Just popping in

Hey Calipsy,

The PD team emailme back with the next changes and now, pd-links, is working fine.

open the file:
/pdlinks/admin/index.php:

and delete the following line:
$sform -> addElement(new XoopsFormHidden('cid', $cid));

open the file:
/pdlinks/submit.php:

$sform->addElement(new XoopsFormHidden('cid', 'pid'));

open the file:
/pdlinks/admin/category.php:

$sform -> addElement(new XoopsFormHidden('cid', ''));

I hope this fix your problems.

Hector
FreeTips Com Ar

Calipsy
  • 2005/9/5 20:37

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

hello elcowboy

I made the changes that you suggested and the PD-links is working now. Thanks so much.

I just have a question.. is there an easy way to transfer the data from links 1.1 to PD-Links? I tried from phpadmin but the databases structures are different.
Enjoy your day!

elcowboy
  • 2005/9/5 23:00

• elcowboy

• Just popping in

Hello calipsy,

From modulinfos.txt:
You can update from weblinks or My-Links to PD-Links, all you have to do is to call the update.php that is in your pdlinks folder - IMPORTANT you cant run the script in the folder update directly, you have to start the update.php.
As always you should do a backup before updating, after the update-process was successfull you have to uninstall my-links or weblinks - after that update weblinks or my-links are unable to run anymore.

I did it and work fine for me. But don't forget, before you run update.php do a backup(DB) of mylinks or Weblinks

Hector
FreeTips.Com.Ar

Calipsy
  • 2005/9/6 3:18

• Calipsy

• Just popping in

Thanks elcowboy! I did the update and the Pd-links module is working great! I am so happy!

I have one more question (if it is ok with you):
- I am getting me message "Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #1 is not an array in /...../portal/modules/PDlinks/xoops_version.php on line 77" in my homepage when I login.

How can I hide this message, because the module seems working just fine and my php debug is already turned off.

Thanks one more time.
Enjoy your day!

Login

Who's Online

282 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 282

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits