drochaid
DMS problems
  • 2005/8/25 17:35

• drochaid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/25

I've installed the current DMS onto a fresh install of XOOPS and I'm getting a couple of errors. I had zero knowledge of DMS until a couple of hours ago, so please bear with me.

When trying to "Create Document" I enter the name, "Select Template" says "Empty" and I click "Create". Error that appears is....

"Error: Failure to copy file. Either source path or destination path is not accessable."

The other error I'm getting is when I have a folder set as a filesystem directory which I've already placed some files in to test. I expand the folder and click a filename, I'm asked to import the document into an existing document folder so I select one I've already created and tested by sucessfully importing a document manually, and receive the error....

"Error: Source file not found in source directory."

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong or pointers to documentation that might help me work it out?

drochaid
Re: DMS problems
  • 2005/8/28 13:47

• drochaid

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/25

I'm guessing that's a no...

rifraff
Re: DMS problems
  • 2005/8/30 20:30

• rifraff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/16

Hello,

If you are having problems importing documents, try setting the document storage tuning number to 0. This will import all documents to the same file system directory. The downside is that I wouldn't import more than a few thousand documents. The best way to resolve the problem is to turn off the php safe mode.

The problem you are having creating documents is due to the fact that you haven't uploaded any document templates. If you don't have any templates, you can't select them, and will get the error you are getting.

Regards,

Brian Reifsnyder

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits