jondixon
2.2 & Blocks Admin: My Blocks are not showing
  • 2005/8/24 14:23

• jondixon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/12

Something went wrong with an upgrade and now the blocks are not showing in the blocks admin section of the admin side of my site. I cannot control the blocks, because as soon as I add one it disappears from the admin side even though it shows on the live site.

During the upgrade all my blocks disappeared and I'm trying to re-add all of them.

Please help.
dixonfamily

Mithrandir
Re: 2.2 & Blocks Admin: My Blocks are not showing

Errors in MySQL Debug when you access the blocks admin section?
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

jondixon
Re: 2.2 & Blocks Admin: My Blocks are not showing
  • 2005/8/24 14:46

• jondixon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/12

Thanks for replying, Mith, I'm really frustrated by this.

No errors. Though there is a reference to tinycontent which is not installed. It says "SELECT storyid,title,link FROM xoops_tinycontent0 WHERE submenu='1' AND visible ORDER BY blockid ( 0.00033)"

A couple of days ago I migrated from 2.0.9.2 to 2.2.2 with no problems. For some reason when I did an upgrade last night when I moved from tinycontent (which seemed to be creating errors [phpdebug] to tinyd and then took a look at the site all my blocks disappeared. I eventually figured out that the blocks_instance table was dropped and had to readd it manually. Now none of the blocks will stay visible in the blocks admin section.

Please help.
dixonfamily

Login

Who's Online

266 user(s) are online (178 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 266

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits