rogett
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/navigation/theme_usernav.html" ...
  • 2005/8/18 20:02

• rogett

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/5 1

I just did a fresh full install of the latest software and when attempting to go to my site these are the messages I get. I have tried to go directly to the admin.php but get redirected to this same screen with the same info. Any ideas?

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/navigation/theme_usernav.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/blocks/theme_blockleft.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/blocks/theme_blockleft.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084

Thanks

rowdie
Re: Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/navigation/theme_usernav.html" ...
  • 2005/8/18 23:33

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Make sure your templates_c, cache and uploads folders are writeable/CHMOD 777. More info here...

rogett
Re: Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "/navigation/theme_usernav.html" ...
  • 2005/8/18 23:56

• rogett

• Just popping in

I think the folder settings were 755 when I did the install. That being the case, should I reinstall? The mod settings for after install are currently correct and have been since I completed the install.

rowdie
  • 2005/8/19 0:01

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

You mean the folder permissions are correct now and you still can't get in to admin? Are you using XOOPS 2.2, by the way?

rogett
  • 2005/8/20 1:24

• rogett

• Just popping in

That is correct. The settings are correct and I am using release of 2.2 and I cannot get into admin.

Oldpueblo
  • 2005/8/29 6:38

• Oldpueblo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/9

Don't know if you ever figured this out, but I got the same issue. I started over from scratch, but this time made sure the permissions were correct BEFORE installing as the link above shows, and it worked perfectly the second time.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. I got a login page this time but when I try to login I get this:

Fatal error: getauthconnection(): Failed opening required '/home/content/m/c/n/mcnology/html/xoops/html/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/m/c/n/mcnology/html/xoops/html/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 33
Warning [PHP]: getauthconnection(/home/content/m/c/n/mcnology/html/xoops/html/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/auth/authfactory.php line 33

When I try to register I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/m/c/n/mcnology/html/xoops/html/class/theme.php on line 493

I uploaded a clean copy of the full install for XOOPS 2.2.3, set the CHMOD according to the link provided above, GoDaddy.com provided the auto installed MySQL database, which appeared to work perfectly fine during XOOPS setup. Any ideas? I dont even know what other information to provide.

GoDaddy actually has an autoinstall version of XOOPS 2.0.7 that works perfectly, which tells me they are setup for XOOPS to work properly. I didn't touch it though because I wanted to just go clean with the latest one.

EDIT #2 Crap, just did a search and saw this is already been addressed. Sorry.

Login

Who's Online

203 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 203

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits