McDonald
Extended profiles: Field-tab not working
  • 2005/8/16 18:32

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Hello,

When I click on the Field-tab in Extended Profiles I get a blank screen with following errors:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getVar() on a non-object in /home/www/ronsrovlinks/xoops/modules/profile/admin/field.php on line 93
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: link in file include/cp_functions.php line 117
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: 56 in file modules/profile/admin/field.php line 93

Anybody ahs an idea what going on?

Regards,

McDonald

McDonald
Re: Extended profiles: Field-tab not working
  • 2005/8/16 18:34

• McDonald

• Home away from home

Sorry,

Forgot to mention what system-versions I'm using:

Xoops 2.2.2
PHP 5.0.4
Extended Profiles 0.1

Regards,

McDonald

Mithrandir

Uninstalled modules recently?
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

McDonald
  • 2005/8/16 22:03

• McDonald

• Home away from home

Yes, I unistalled the modules:

- Blockies 0.6
- Filemanager
- piCal 0.8
- XMMemberstats 2.05c

I've checked the database but couldn't find any strange entries.
When I use the update-option for the Extended Profile module I get the following errors also:
[size=x-small]
Adding user profile fields...
ERROR: Could not insert field user_aim into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_aim'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_icq into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_icq'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_from into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_from'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_sig into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_sig'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_viewemail into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_viewemail'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_yim into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_yim'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_msnm into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_msnm'
ERROR: Could not insert field bio into the database. Duplicate column name 'bio'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_intrest into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_intrest'
ERROR: Could not insert field user_occ into the database. Duplicate column name 'user_occ'
ERROR: Could not insert field url into the database. Duplicate column name 'url'
ERROR: Could not insert field newemail into the database. Duplicate column name 'newemail'
[/size]
Regards,

McDonald

armitage
  • 2005/10/7 20:19

• armitage

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/19

I hate to me-too, but I am having the same problem:

Xoops 2.2.3-RC1
Apache 2.0.54
MySQL 4.1.12
PHP 4.4.0

Fields Tab in module profile yields:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /path-to-apache-root/html/modules/profile/admin/field.php on line 93

Any help would be much appreciated.

Probez
  • 2005/10/14 19:46

• Probez

• Just popping in

I have the same problem recently, I had a issue with my XOOPS 2.2.3 server where my partition locked my MySql database so i tried to import it to a secondary server. but what ever I do

I can't get it to work.

I had some special fields in my 2.2.3RC instalation, so it's maybe why, could you came up with a guide how to remove Extended profiles so I could make a re-install.
I have tried myself but some of the tables are connected with the system tab so i loose my users. or to be more precise i cant find the users i the tab user -> find users even if they is listed in my DB

claydoh
  • 2005/11/24 4:36

• claydoh

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/6 0

< Bump >

I am having the same issue

chrometuna
  • 2006/1/1 22:04

• chrometuna

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/24

Quote:

armitage wrote:
I hate to me-too, but I am having the same problem:

Xoops 2.2.3-RC1
Apache 2.0.54
MySQL 4.1.12
PHP 4.4.0

Fields Tab in module profile yields:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /path-to-apache-root/html/modules/profile/admin/field.php on line 93

Any help would be much appreciated.

I am in the same situation, I hope that someone can help us sort this out?

Can extended profiles be uninstalled and then re-installed to fix the problem? It might have been a mistake to make the entire XOOPS so dependent on extended profiles.

Could someone help us?

Cheers
bob c

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits