fosterm
mainfile.php help
  • 2005/8/15 22:11

• fosterm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/7 2

Hey all.

I am running xsas with XOOPS ver 2.0.6 and I am trying to upgrade it. I downloaded the 2.0.6 -> 2.0.7 upgrade and tried to run the script. It tells me my mainfile.php is not read writeable

I have right mouse clicked on the file and turned off Read only. After that I got the XOOPS administrator to give me a warning about being able to write to this file, but when I run the script again, I still get the same error.

Any help would be appreciated. I have searched for about 2 hours now for a solution. I even downloaded several FTP programs to try to change permissions with the CHMOD command?.... I just brain dead i guess.

Thanks
fosterm

flabat
Re: mainfile.php help
  • 2005/8/15 22:23

• flabat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/14

you can allways use "attrib" from the command line.

fosterm
Re: mainfile.php help
  • 2005/8/16 0:19

• fosterm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/7 2

hmm I checked the file with attrib...no attributes were turned on. I must be doing something else wrong..maybe trying to run the wrong script?

I am trying to runhttp://localhost/xoops2/html/upgrade/xoops_206_to_207.php

When i run this it tells me to make sure I have read/write enabled for my mainfile.php before i continue. I have double checked that and as I said there are no attributes set on that particular file.

Am i running the correct file? or maybe is there a problem with the 2.0.6 to 2.0.7 upgrade? I know this is old stuff, but i am only trying to upgrade the version of XOOPS that came with xsas.

If there is another option, like just writing over the old files since its all on a local server, I am willing to listen to all ideas.

I am still learning all the basics so a lot of this i dont quite grasp yet.

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

229 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 229

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits