kiwiguy
Editing Forums Blank
  • 2005/8/9 12:54

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

I want to go and edit a forum i have made and i can' as i get a silly half blank screen which you will see on my screeny i took of it. This is the only section that I have any probs with any ideas

Resized Image

kiwiguy
Re: Editing Forums Blank
  • 2005/8/10 6:48

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

^bump^

kiwiguy
  • 2005/8/11 14:11

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

^bump^

Its been a couple of days yet no answers to my question is my problem too hard to help me with??? If nobody knows how to fix it least point me in the right direction!

kiwiguy
  • 2005/8/12 7:32

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

^bump^

by the way if the image is a red x its only because my server is down due to maintenance.

kiwiguy
  • 2005/8/13 1:39

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks to the help of JDSeymour in MSN Messenger I was able to fix the problem.

I am slightly annoyed that i got no responses from anybody regarding the problem and that not even 1 person on here could give me either a hint of where to look or what may be the problem.

As I was informed by JDSeymour that the old newbb 2.0 is not built for the latest version of XOOPS only CBB 2.2 is it would either be a good idea to note this so users are able to know this or put CBB in as a module included with XOOPS.

I do understand this is run by volunteers volunteering ther time and other members also help but I would find it annoying if I was a newbie that did not know any fellow XOOPS'ers that nobody would reply with any kind of help, and it would make me rethink using XOOPS if i was unable to get the support and help needed.

Thats my grumble but again thanks go soley to JDSeymour for his help.

Cheeze
  • 2005/8/14 18:38

• Cheeze

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/16

Thanks for putting up the solution to your problem kiwiguy.

Really appreciate it cos not everyone post the solution to their problems after they've fixed it.

And I empathise with your situation as I have a few posts that no one bothered to answer despite me bumping them up. Sometimes I wondered if it was me haha

But I think the point is it would help XOOPS alot if the community were to be more forthcoming in helping people in the forum. On the other hand, I understand that there are some people who keep asking the same questions even though there is a ready FAQ for them.

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits