VideoDude
"Recent News" block not appearing
  • 2005/8/9 13:23

• VideoDude

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/6/4 1

I have a fresh install of XOOPS 2.2 and News 1.31. I've been able to get all of the News blocks to work, except "Recent News". Can anyone provide a hint why it may not be appearing? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Thx!
[size=x-small]If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball[/size]...
http://www.goLancaster.com

gestroud
Re: "Recent News" block not appearing
  • 2005/8/9 21:30

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I'm experiencing the same problem. And I also discovered that I now have two Top Articles blocks. I've also lost my Recent Posts block in newbb. Now I have two Most Active Topics blocks. This has happened on at least 4 of my sites, even the ones that have the recent 2.2.1 patch. Resized Image

jtaylor
  • 2005/8/9 22:38

• jtaylor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/12

I had this problem as well. Couldn't figure it out for a couple of days. Then I notice at the bottom of the page when editing the block you have to highlight the categories you what to show in the most recent list. This worked for me. Each time you upgrade you will loose this and will have to re highlight them. Try it and let me know if it works for you.

James

VideoDude
  • 2005/8/10 3:11

• VideoDude

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/6/4 1

Yessirree! That did the trick. Thanks for the suggestion!
[size=x-small]If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball[/size]...
http://www.goLancaster.com

Login

Who's Online

103 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 103

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits