ladysham
Re: Problem after upgrading to xoops 2.2
  • 2005/8/7 11:13

• ladysham

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/11/11

Just wanted to let you know that this fix worked like a charm. However, those that don't know phpAdmin aren't going to know how to fix it.

Quote:

Jokes wrote:
May as well add me to the list too!
I am working on it some tonite, so if I find anything that seems to work, I will be sure to post "my" fix

I got mine to work after about an hour of tinkering.

I just wrote the entire steps I took to try to fix it, and my post did not appear :( .
I really do not have time to do the long version again, but I will sum it up in a few steps as best I can here.

Kelly Ling
Shamrock's Web Design
http://www.shamrocksweb.com

If you're coming to see my house - give me two weeks. If you're coming to see ME - come any time!

sikey
  • 2005/8/9 23:34

• sikey

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/4/29

it's sad to see no one is able to help on this bug... re-installing XOOPS is not an option in my case, it's an active site with over 4000 uniques i'm working on...

gediminasbyt

It doesn't do a trick to me

Just to verify I did everything correctly:

in phpmyadmin in xoops_tplfile I deleted all system and uninstalled module entries and deleted templates_c directory, then updated system module. Templates are successfully recreated, system entries in tplfile are recreates but Templates has no formatting. Anything I missed?

This is near completion site therefore wiping it out is not an option. Especially that it happened while 2.2 was installed and still exists after "upgrade" to 2.2.1 what supposedly rewrote all/most files and acted as almost a fresh install. Anybody out here who has any ideas on this issue?

Jokes
  • 2005/8/15 15:57

• Jokes

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/29

Quote:
Just to verify I did everything correctly:

One thing I noticed in your list that you may have missed was this:
Quote:
2). Re-install the directory: modules/system/admin/tplsets for 2.2 again.

Take a fresh folder of tplsets and FTP it over the one on your server... THEN update the system module in admin :) If you already tried that but just didn't put it in your list then I am stuck

gediminasbyt

@Jokes

Yes I did re-upload that directory. We'll see, maybe some time later I'll try it again...

Thanx for help though.

mrhemp
  • 2005/9/30 15:10

• mrhemp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/23

gediminasbyt

Thanks mrhemp,

Not sure why current templates broke site templates in the first place, but at least I'm back in business I'll have to make changes again to the templates and hopefully that will fix cahnges that I've lost.

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits