MorelyDotes
debaser 0.92 BETA not properly escaped

I'm not enough of a php guru to know how to fix this, but I can identify the problem.

When debaser 0.92 BETA is allowed to create categories automatically from ID3 tags in batchloads, it fails to properly escape the ampersand (&) character. Furthermore, it fails to properly escape apostrophe characters (') in file names and track names.

As a result, categories will be created which cannot be edited nor deleted. Files will be added which cannot be edited without losing all text following the apostrophe.

And finally, a suggestion: Allow debaser to keep directory structures intact when using batchload, e.g., if I put a folder called "10cc" into the batchload folder, with several subfolders (album titles) containing the tracks, import the entire folder structure and keep the files organized the same way when they are moved to the uploads folder. With more than 16,000 tracks (which I already have), that uploads folder is going to get incredibly difficult to navigate at some point.

gestroud
Re: debaser 0.92 BETA not properly escaped
  • 2005/6/26 17:58

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

You mean that you can actually UPLOAD files with debaser?!?!?!? It has NEVER worked for me or my users. IMO, the only consistently working feature is the internet radio.

hydrO
Re: debaser 0.92 BETA not properly escaped
  • 2005/7/28 10:43

• hydrO

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/8 8

i just installed 0.92 and i am getting this error in the admin menus:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mytextsanitizer in ....mysite\class\module.textsanitizer.php on line 45
Download Dhivehi mp3s
[size=x-small]www.gnatoll.com[/size]

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits