Tandy
Re: Content Module Decision Question
  • 2005/7/22 13:47

• Tandy

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/11

Sweet bleedin' Jeebus on a Garage Creeper! Where has this module been all my life! Man, this is doing EXACTLY what I have needed for a long time. Now, there are a few bugs in it, such as holding format of cut n' pasted stuff and whatnot, but I can get by that. Still, this is way, way cool.

BTW, to the doubters about the menu thing: The module menu function picks up all the other menu functions from Main menu.

This is a slick piece of work. I am going to be installing it on all my sites, over time. Kudos to the author. This rocks.
"Tricks and Treachery are the practices of fools, who don't have the brains to be honest"-Bejamin Franklin...

Tandy
  • 2005/7/22 13:47

• Tandy

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/11

Sweet bleedin' Jeebus on a Garage Creeper! Where has this module been all my life! Man, this is doing EXACTLY what I have needed for a long time. Now, there are a few bugs in it, such as holding format of cut n' pasted stuff and whatnot, but I can get by that. Still, this is way, way cool.

BTW, to the doubters about the menu thing: The module menu function picks up all the other menu functions from Main menu.

This is a slick piece of work. I am going to be installing it on all my sites, over time. Kudos to the author. This rocks.
"Tricks and Treachery are the practices of fools, who don't have the brains to be honest"-Bejamin Franklin...

sunsnapper

I chose WFChannel for my content module because I find that it works well with the Koivi editor.

Koivi is a WYSIWYG editor that is cross-browser (Firefox/IE) and cross-platform (Windows/Mac Safari)... and, even more importantly in my case, creates pretty decent xhtml tags.

But, I've used all the content modules at one time or another, and I have no complaints about any of them.

Login

Who's Online

110 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 110

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits