LSUfan
Questions from a newbie....
  • 2005/7/16 22:20

• LSUfan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/16

k, was wondering if your message board script comes in a full screen version ...

instead of everything being squished in the middle of the screen with text boxes/menus being on the right and left sides? Much like this one and the ones in your "review my web forum" section

LSUfan
Re: Questions from a newbie....
  • 2005/7/16 22:21

• LSUfan

• Just popping in

and if so can you or someone here give me a link to a example of one?

FruityB
  • 2005/7/16 23:02

• FruityB

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/5/19

LSUfan, Not 100% sure but I know you can turn off the other Blocks (top posters, recent news etc) or just have them show on certain pages(mods) So, maybe, turn all the blocks OFF that are on your right hand side?. maybe even the left ones, use a theme that has controls(menus) on top and you can turn OFF all the side blocks.

Hope this helps.
http://www.fruitybids.2babe.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My xoops server is focked! using this for now!

LSUfan
  • 2005/7/17 0:32

• LSUfan

• Just popping in

Quote:

FruityB wrote:
LSUfan, Not 100% sure but I know you can turn off the other Blocks (top posters, recent news etc) or just have them show on certain pages(mods) So, maybe, turn all the blocks OFF that are on your right hand side?. maybe even the left ones, use a theme that has controls(menus) on top and you can turn OFF all the side blocks.

Hope this helps.

well Im not really going to get the software unless I know before hand if it can do this. The message forums on this site are very hard to read and too many distractions on the left and right hand side of the screens.

Also, can the owner/adminstrator of the script make the avatars bigger? Is this in the options or are the size they are now set in stone?

thanks

tsmack
  • 2005/7/17 2:14

• tsmack

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/17

You can configure which pages blocks are visible on, so you could make it so that none of your right column blocks are visible on the forums, thus making your form considerably wider.

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits