upsadaz
XoopsChat - firefox problems & chat block still in German
  • 2005/6/24 18:59

• upsadaz

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/26

Hey stuie200, love the chat.
It is working great. I thank you for your work.

I noticed that it works like it should in IE but it has some issues in firefox. For example, the "leave the chat" link doesn't show up (button doesn't display) in firefox. Also, the chat block sometimes will not display in the text field in firefox and sometimes it does.

Since most use IE it isn't a big issue.

However it is a big issue for those that want to use firefox. Is there a way to make it work better in firefox?

Is there a way to make the chat block show in English? Right now the color options are in German.

(I believe I posted this question in the wrong place to begin with and I hope you all can forgive me for the double post.)
~*~*~*~*~
The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.

Hada Bejar

stuie200
Re: XoopsChat - firefox problems & chat block still in German
  • 2005/6/25 19:15

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

Hi upsadaz.

Thanks for the positive comments.

I have updated the code to contain all the english colour codes anong other items which i missed the first time around (blush) and i'll update the download link once i've sorted out a few other bugs.

I have checked the issue you say you are having with
Firefox and everything displays as it should including the "Leave Chat" link. Can anybody else confirm if this is a problem on their machine please?

The only major problem i'm having now is getting the footer to display, if anybody can help with this i would appreciate it.

Regards

Stuie2k

P.S. I'll use this main module release thread to keep you updated on the progress
"I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar."

Login

Who's Online

160 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 160

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits