jcoulter
Emergency Help Needed - Site Crash
  • 2005/6/23 20:06

• jcoulter

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/18

HELP !!

Everything was working 30 minutes ago. Now I get this when I try to get to the site:

Quote:

title = Welcome to Smarty! cutoff_size = 40 [setup] bold = true
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: xoopsmysqldatabaseproxy in /var/www/playtest/class/database/databasefactory.php on line 30

I've reuploaded all the files. No fix.

Website address is:http://playtest.odgw.ws/

Suggestions?

JoN

jcoulter
Re: Emergency Help Needed - Site Crash
  • 2005/6/23 20:09

• jcoulter

• Just popping in

Ok, magically I'm getting something else now.

Quote:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: criteriacompo in /var/www/playtest/kernel/config.php on line 216

Frustrating!

jcoulter
  • 2005/6/23 20:26

• jcoulter

• Just popping in

Ok ... even stranger. Try to visit the website now and it automatically takes you back to whatever page you were just viewing. Almost like the website is automatically clicking "back" for you.

HELP!

Anonymous
  • 2005/6/23 20:30

• Anonymous

• Since:

For me it doesn't even look like the sites online.

When you just print out errors like that, there really isn't anyway for the normal community to help you because they aren't familiar with what's happening on "/var/www/playtest/kernel/config.php on line 216". Honestly, docs need to be made to discuss how things are structured and publicized a bit more than they are right now. :-/ meh

wtravel

I cannot even find the host now.

jcoulter
  • 2005/6/23 20:32

• jcoulter

• Just popping in

I get this if I try to go straight to admin.php

Quote:
Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/playtest/admin.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/playtest/admin.php on line 28

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/playtest/admin.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/playtest/admin.php on line 62

wtravel

Looks like you mainfile.php is not used, since the constant XOOPS_ROOT_PATH is defined there.

Have a look at your mainfile.php file and see if something is missing.

Edited: Either the file mainfile.php is not called or something is missing in this file.

jcoulter
  • 2005/6/23 20:58

• jcoulter

• Just popping in

mainfile.php appears to be fine. Just in case I uploaded a backup I had of it and I get the same problems.

If I go to index.php or user.php, I get redirected to the last page I had open in my browser.

If I go to admin.php, I get the error messages from my last post.

I put a dummy HTML file called 'test.html' in the root and I can call that file just fine.

Is there anyway to force a re-install without wiping out my database? Can I create a new database, wipe mainfile.php, and reinstall ... creating a new mainfile.php. Then (assuming it works) edit mainfile.php back to my old database?

Thanks!

wtravel

Which version of XOOPS are you using?

jcoulter
  • 2005/6/23 21:08

• jcoulter

• Just popping in

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 187

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits