• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

WORKING IN THE FIRST PROJECT:

GIGAMASTER
SILVIOTECH
MIKHAIL

Mithrandir
Re: NEW problem: 2 projects with the same name in de.xoops.org

There are also two directory module projects on dev.xoops.org - why haven't you suggested that we close them all but one down?

Maybe you should start marketing a more informative name instead of trying to patent "XOOPS Brasil".

Considering that your project is inactive - or at least unproductive - I saw nothing wrong in adding another.

Mikhail, you are a small step from being ejected totally and yet you continue pointing fingers at your countrymen instead of trying to be constructive. I don't have time to deal with this and neither has Herko, so if you continue this behaviour I cannot guarantee that we will not take the easy solution (as suggested by *many* people here) and remove your access altogether.

It's up to you, but I'm fed up with having to go through each and every of your posts to see if you are (once again) shouting and complaining and blaming your countrymen for everything that is bad and unholy.

Last warning: DON'T do that on xoops.org.

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/23 15:09

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

ah, so now I understand.

please, leave us work in peace.
you are wrong, is not inactive. or a lie.
we are using others directories.

the brasilian translation have more than 100MB.
and today I create a topic about the next release,
with 700MB.

So you are wrong. Or.... there money in this game,
because everybody know how active is the XOOPS BRASIL.

This "war" start when a hobhosting was placed to fight with XOOPS Brasil BY XOOPS.ORG .

Quote:

Mithrandir wrote:
There are also two directory module projects on dev.xoops.org - why haven't you suggested that we close them all but one down?

Maybe you should start marketing a more informative name instead of trying to patent "XOOPS Brasil".

Considering that your project is inactive - or at least unproductive - I saw nothing wrong in adding another.

Mikhail, you are a small step from being ejected totally and yet you continue pointing fingers at your countrymen instead of trying to be constructive. I don't have time to deal with this and neither has Herko, so if you continue this behaviour I cannot guarantee that we will not take the easy solution (as suggested by *many* people here) and remove your access altogether.

It's up to you, but I'm fed up with having to go through each and every of your posts to see if you are (once again) shouting and complaining and blaming your countrymen for everything that is bad and unholy.

Last warning: DON'T do that on xoops.org.

Gambero[removed]
Re: NEW problem: 2 projects with the same name in dev.xoops.org

I really suggest you to stop, Mikhail!

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/23 15:17

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

menschliches, allzumenschliches.... deleted again.

This 'little' pack have all modules, themes, and languages that I have found in ALL XOOPS Comunities.

Try to translate 600 modules to portuguese is not easy too.
Impossible? But i'm doing...

Some french modules dont have the english directory, only files in français. Was great to learn a bit of french, but it taked some time. Baudelaire rulez.

Was hard to read from the right to left in some comunas,
but the work was done.

The Japonese Community have made a Linux distro basead in Knoppix, that I change to portuguese, and it was easy with apt-get. But... where is XOOPS in apt-get? I need to do it too? Ok, I will.

There a lot of places with XOOPS modules, not listed here on xoops.org . Maybe because some people think that english is an universal language (lol).

Well, the result is more than 600 themes and more than 600 modules (my list was incomplete: 700mb limit).

So in my computer I have more modules, themes, and languages for XOOPS2 than xoops.org. And:

The XOOPSLANG... in delphi7.
The Xserver was done in PHP.
The Xerver was done in ASM.
Melponeme was done in LUA.

Now I can't share nothing, because I dont have the URL promoted a lot as XOOPS Brasil, dont have the credits in translation section of "who make xoops?", and 'my' community with more than 21.000 members (good to remember) was replaced to a FoxTotal Subsite that use the same name, making confusion for the brasilian users.

Sorry people, but I will complain for my credits forever.
I'm not here to work for free for web companies!

I need peace to make my colaborative work and my paid jobs too, that never was promoted in XOOPS Brasil.

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/23 15:31

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

Quote:

Gambero wrote:

Gambero, replace my hardwork because this kid think that is inactive! Please! Look my work!

Mikhail
Mithrandir clone xoopsbrasil for consider inactive
  • 2005/6/23 15:38

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

I have more modules and themes and languages for xoops2 than xoops.org ( now xoops.com , commercial ) - and today the project was replaced again by Mithrandir and xoops, because Mithrandir think that is inative.

The real XOOPS is japonese. This is a commercial project that use the same name, and incompatible with my ideas about opensource.

http://www.xoops.com

Gambero[removed]

Quote:

Mikhail Miguel wrote:
Quote:

Gambero wrote:

Gambero, replace my hardwork because this kid think that is inactive! Please! Look my work!

I understand this ... but with such posts it won't be better!

I see that you are hard working ,... and you want people to respect you because of that. But how ?? Your posts are all insulting .. you can't do it like this.

Sorry, I think you are a "kid" in this game, not Mith. I was in your situation once ... and I thought I am allways right ... but now I see I was really stupid.

Now please stop! I know you are a good developer and I respect this ... !

But please stop with such attacks!

Gambero[removed]
Re: Mithrandir clone xoopsbrasil for consider inactive

I think there will be no last warnings now. I am sorry about this.

Mikhail
Re: Mithrandir clone xoopsbrasil for consider inactive
  • 2005/6/23 15:42

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

Yes, I know.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits