malexandria
BLANK PAGE OF DEATH, DIRECT PATH TO LOGIN SCRIPT???

I'm working with a new theme, only problem is I have the blank page of death, and I logged out of the admin area. Can someone tell me what is the direct url path to the user login script?

Herko
Re: BLANK PAGE OF DEATH, DIRECT PATH TO LOGIN SCRIPT???
  • 2005/6/8 14:57

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

user.php is the login page, admin.php is the admin panel page.

Herko

malexandria

that's

www.fffff.com/user.php? If so, i'm receiving a blank page on that as well. is there a work around so that I can login and get to my admin area to change my theme back? Or is there a way to reset my theme from the server side?

Herko
  • 2005/6/8 15:09

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

yes, www.yoursites.net/user.php should provide the user login page. Ther eis no other way to login then that. If that produces a blank page, then it is difficult to login...

As for changing the theme setting, you'll need to dig into the database for that. There, find the table [prefix]_config and set the 'conf_value' for 'theme_set' (confid 7 for me), to 'default' or another theme name you use. Use the folder name of the theme you want to activate.

I hope that works

Herko

malexandria

that worked, but I made the mistake of upgrading to 2.1 and now my admin side is blank.

Mithrandir

try www.example.com/recovery.php and enable debugging.

malexandria

that's pretty darn cool, but alas, it didn't work. The problem is, the page is coming up now, but my blocks aren't and the admin pages are blank, is there a way to manually force the system module to upgrade/upadate? whethere in the db or going directly to a specific script? Although if it's in the admin area, I would still get a blank page.

malexandria

bm

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits