psindia
I can't login and the redirection is not working
  • 2005/6/6 7:32

• psindia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/3/31

Hi,
My site busytalk.com .Now i cannot login . I think its a cookie problem. Any One help me ..... The redirect header doen't works . I now use the redirect feature in control panel. Is the probelm is related with PHP.....

Please help

kgmetcalfe
Re: I can't login and the redirection is not working

Quote:

psindia wrote:
Hi,
My site busytalk.com .Now i cannot login . I think its a cookie problem. Any One help me ..... The redirect header doen't works . I now use the redirect feature in control panel. Is the probelm is related with PHP.....

Please help

your little "dont visit..."

- didnt work - i visited and no problems - the page loaded fine... maybe 1 to 2 milisecoinds slow but other than that... looks good...

psindia
  • 2005/6/6 7:55

• psindia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/3/31

The problem is with the login . Register and choose login.
You will be loged in . click on any link . In the next page You will be seen as loged out....

Stewdio
  • 2005/6/6 8:02

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Based on my observations, this problem can occur when your SQL server is experiencing difficulties or just has a heavy load in general. This in general will clear up on it's own over a very short period of time.

If the problem persits for more then a couple of hour, then ou will need to check with your host provider to make sure they themselves are not experienceing problem. Many hosts will happily restart their servers in unique situations.

If it is not a server side proble, then please feel free to come back here to see if it is just an XOOPS specific problem.

Good Luck

Login

Who's Online

204 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 204

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits