justchris
Having problems with the forums module
  • 2005/5/1 14:09

• justchris

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/1 1

Hi, This will be my first post so I'll start by thanking the XOOPS team for the awesome job they've done.

Secondly.. I'm having problems with the forums module that comes with XOOPS (current version). Everything is working fine up to the point where I submit a post. After I hit submit it loads a blank page. If i push the refresh button it will submit the post twice.

Thanks in advance
Chris

hervet
Re: Having problems with the forums module
  • 2005/5/1 14:14

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Hi,

Welcome to Xoops.
you need to activate the php debug's mode :
https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=157

Bye,
Hervé

justchris
  • 2005/5/1 14:26

• justchris

• Just popping in

Thanks for the quick reply

Came up with some errors.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: newbb_notify_iteminfo() in D:\xoopsFINAL\html\modules\newbb\post.php on line 193
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: nosmiley in file D:\xoopsFINAL\html\modules\newbb\post.php line 174
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: icon in file D:\xoopsFINAL\html\modules\newbb\post.php line 175
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: attachsig in file D:\xoopsFINAL\html\modules\newbb\post.php line 176
Warning [PHP]: main(D:/xoopsFINAL/htmlmodules/newbb/include/notification.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file D:\xoopsFINAL\html\modules\newbb\post.php line 192
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening 'D:/xoopsFINAL/htmlmodules/newbb/include/notification.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in file D:\xoopsFINAL\html\modules\newbb\post.php line 192

any ideas?

Mithrandir

You are using XOOPS 2.0.10 RC or beta. Please upgrade to 2.0.10 final as it fixes this bug.

justchris
  • 2005/5/1 15:57

• justchris

• Just popping in

That was it.. Didnt relize there was a new release.

Thanks again
Chris

MCTheSpartan

I also have the same problem, I am having XOOPS 2.0.10 RC2, but I don't see a download for that to the full version, what do I do to update it? Sorry for such a newb question.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits