msreality
my first xoops site
  • 2005/5/7 20:31

• msreality

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/22

Here is my first XOOPS site that I created.

Reeniemania.com - A little something for everyone!

Considering I did not know the program at all it took me awhile to learn everything, but I finally got the hang of it. Please bear in mind that I am still working on it, and believe me I still don't know the direction it is going in, but it has been and still is a great fun side project for me.

Would love to here feedback and comments.
Msreality

m0nty
Re: my first xoops site
  • 2005/5/7 21:33

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

Hey Mo,

that's looking really good from the last time i saw it.. (can't view news tho as anonymous)

the layout looks good and it's fast on loading too :)

msreality
  • 2005/5/7 21:39

• msreality

• Just popping in

Hey Monty....
Thanks so much for letting me know about news.... that fix has been made. I'm glad to have "fresh" eyes looking and giving me feedback.
I look forwarding to reading and seeing more comments and feedback from everyone.
Msreality

holdemfish
  • 2005/5/8 22:25

• holdemfish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/26

Hey msreality,

First off, thanks for the comments on my thread. I took a look at your site, it looks good, good work.
One advice, maybe it should be more specific or detailled as to what your site is about or offers on the home page. Most people take a quick look at the first page and make up their mind wheter its for them or not.
Perhaps having your "Who is Reenie? and what is Reeniemania?" article on your home page under the welcome box would help.
hope this help

hf

msreality
  • 2005/5/9 2:48

• msreality

• Just popping in

Holdemfish - no problem re: my comments. I want to thank you for yours regarding my site. Unfortuneately I dont know what direction the site is going in, but I do like your suggestion, and your right at least it will give people an idea of what's going on.

Thanks again for the "fresh" perspective.
Msreality

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits