gambert
Paypal module?
  • 2005/4/23 9:28

• gambert

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/23

I cant for the life of me figure out how such a fantastic CMS like XOOPS does not have a usable paypal module of any kind to sell "things" from a XOOPS CMS website.

I have looked hi and low... I have seen xAsset but it is specific to selling "software" only...

I mean there are paypal modules for postnuke and phpnuke i'm shoked noone has ported one to xoops..

if i cant find one i'm going to have to ditch XOOPS :( for postnuke again simply because of lack of functionality !! ack !!

very dissapointing....

anyway if someone knows of a paypal mod/shopping cart let me know please !!

the OS shopping cart thing listed in mod's looks very dodgy

jdseymour
Re: Paypal module?

See this Forum Post

And this News article. The demo site is down right now but should be up again for your viewing.

gambert
  • 2005/4/23 13:52

• gambert

• Just popping in

Yes but both your demo site and the site that I assume is supposed to be hosting the files are all either dead or locked down for maintaince....

So I have no clue as to what it looks like or does or if I can get it or anything

gambert
  • 2005/4/24 13:36

• gambert

• Just popping in

jsminebj
  • 2005/4/24 16:32

• jsminebj

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/30

Quote:

gambert wrote:

Sha Bi, jile,

gambert
  • 2005/4/25 3:05

• gambert

• Just popping in

hhttp://demozshop.xoops2.org/modules/xshop/

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Error [Xoops]: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34

http://www.myxoopsshop.org/

The site is currently closed for maintainance. Please come back later.

nothing works... postnuke here i come.... waste of effort this has been.. o well guess I will check back in another 12 months and see if this CMS has caught up with the rest of the pack... shame because Liaise and Enterprise were promising and useful modules.... not to worry...

gambert
  • 2005/4/25 12:38

• gambert

• Just popping in

[...Moderated...]

I cant program I so wish I could I would port the postnuke module to XOOPS in an instant... it's not a big complex module

For those that care more than old mate with the hypertension problem the module can be read about and downloaded from here

http://mods.postnuke.com/name-News-article-sid-2308.html

If I had this I would have everything I need.

Although I have postnuke working I feel XOOPS is just so much neater, takes less space to do more than postnuke, runs faster, and has better looking themes, and the existing modules are very cool.

*sigh*

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits