kavaXtreme
Kubrick Theme
  • 2005/4/21 9:18

• kavaXtreme

• Repository Maintainer

• Since: 2005/1/17

kavaxtreme.radiantchristians.com

This is a port of the popular (open-source) Kubrick theme. Any reviews would be welcome.

Bug reports would also be appreciated since my goal is to put this in the Themes Library if there's enough interest. So far I've tested it on Firefox and IE6, and everything seems to work.

Herko
Re: Kubrick Theme
  • 2005/4/21 9:56

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Very nice! Works and looks great in Mozilla 1.03/winXP

Herko

migoe
  • 2005/4/21 20:57

• migoe

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/2 9

Hi,

a clean and fast theme - but now your site don't load!!!

Will you share the theme in the future?

migoe

skara
  • 2005/4/21 21:08

• skara

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/24

Nice move!
i have also port this great theme and its really nice

tjnemez
  • 2005/4/21 22:38

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

nice theme but i think it would be better if each page had some form of navigation so you would not have to use browser back.

kavaXtreme
  • 2005/4/22 9:18

• kavaXtreme

• Repository Maintainer

migoe,
My site's not loading? What do you mean? It works for me and seems to work for the others.

tjnemez,
Even though the original Kubrick doesn't include it, I agree with you about the navigation. I'm actually working on that now, I just figured I'd ask you guys to help me test things in the meantime. Any thoughts on my question in this post?

jaroca
  • 2005/4/22 16:58

• jaroca

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/12

Can you put the theme up for download on your site.

kavaXtreme
  • 2005/4/29 8:14

• kavaXtreme

• Repository Maintainer

I've finally got it available for download on my site. Sorry it took so long! I was out of town for a few days, and then my computer died. (Turns out repeated power failure during boot up is a bad thing--who knew! )

Let me know what your site is so I can check it out. You are also welcome to post any "bugs" or requests relating to Kubrick on my site (no registration required).

kavaXtreme
  • 2005/5/3 11:44

• kavaXtreme

• Repository Maintainer

Minor bug fixed. (Bullets were being displayed in newBB where they shouldn't have been.)

I'll be working on correcting some minor issues I've noticed when using Konquerer and Opera over the next day or two. (NewBB again. It's a love-hate thing. )

wingrider101

Quote:

kavaXtreme wrote:
I've finally got it available for download on my site. Sorry it took so long! I was out of town for a few days, and then my computer died. (Turns out repeated power failure during boot up is a bad thing--who knew! )

Let me know what your site is so I can check it out. You are also welcome to post any "bugs" or requests relating to Kubrick on my site (no registration required).

The Church site works, but your link to kavaxtreme.radiantchristians.com does not! I get a blank page, and blank page source in Firefox 2.xx. Do you run Protector module? If so, that's probably 90% of why it's not working. I've had protector lock EVERYONE out of my site at once in the past.

It's not a DNS issue, as your site pings just fine, and http does connect to your server according to DNS lookup utils. It may also be a 301 forwarding issue of some sort. Don't know...

Is there a secondary location to download the theme?

BAM
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Byron McKay
wingrider101 at gmail dot com
http://byron.homelinux.com
http://www.xoopstyro.com
-------------------------------------
Xoops CMS Intranet sites for Business
-------------------------------------

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits