shalommemphi
Date Selector in AGENDA-X 2.2 not working

I am testing the XOOPS 2.0.10RC release not sure if that matters but I noticed that now in the AGENDA-X 2.2 module the DATE SELECTER button no longer opens up the DATE SELECTION SCREEN!! Has anyone else noticed this and if so, anyone know how to fix it,

I have javascript enabled as required for it to work.

shalommemphi
Re: Date Selector in AGENDA-X 2.2 not working

Additionaly...I am using the THEME Blue_Lagoon when it doesn't work, but it works fine in the default theme, SO it probably is just a small item needing to be added.Anyone got a answer??

shalommemphi

Well, I figured it out on my own! if anyone else has this problem, its THEME issue. If your using Agenda-X and notice that the Date Selector doesn't work when you are cliking it to add a date and instead it just jumps you to the top of the page then you need to go into your theme.html folder of the theme you are using and see if you have the tag
<{$xoop_module_header}>

between the <head> and </head>

Once you do this, be sure to go to the SYSTEM - GENERAL SETTINGS - CHECK the Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory. Save it and then update your module Agenda-x

Then you can go back to your SYSTEM - GENERAL settings and turn that option back off.

THAT ATLEAST WORKED FOR ME >>.. HOPE THAT MAY HELP OTHERS.

tomtom2
  • 2005/6/8 22:42

• tomtom2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/25

Quote:

shalommemphi wrote:
see if you have the tag
<{$xoop_module_header}>

between the <head> and </head>

thanks Shalommemphi. Your fix did work once I added the s in xoops. So the above should read <{$xoops_module_header}>

Login

Who's Online

243 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 243

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits