paintdoc
Blank Page? I've posted the error please help(I've looked at allPosts)
  • 2005/4/12 18:06

• paintdoc

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/4/7 1

I got back to the admin menu and turned on php debug and this is the error I get
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENDFOREACH in /home/potman9/public_html/AComPortal/templates_c/phpkaox^theme.html on line 73
I was trying to change the url (previous post, how do I change the logo URL) did what was said now when I click home from the admin menu I get a blank page any ideas . I got back in to admin menu and changed the theme and now it's there but I can't use the phpaox theme

Mithrandir
Re: I turned of the html update on preferances now my site is a blank page

paintdoc
Re: I turned of the html update on preferances now my site is a blank page
  • 2005/4/12 18:55

• paintdoc

• Friend of XOOPS

Been there didn't help I'm ready to try another portal although none of them seem to work properly I know it's free but if things don't work what good is it, espescially if you use it for a while and then it dies I just want to have one for my art community I'm looking to hire a system person to help me when things get nasty as they quite often do, programers live on another planet and don't talk english...

Mithrandir
Re: Black Page? I

you have removed a <{foreach}> or possibly made a typo there, so now it has a <{/foreach}> without a corresponding <{foreach}> tag

paintdoc
Re: Black Page? I
  • 2005/4/12 19:09

• paintdoc

• Friend of XOOPS

I didn't change anything but the system has changed the url again (I didn't because it won't let me) the foreach thing looks the same as the one in the default theme.html there's no bracket around it

paintdoc
Found relief!
  • 2005/4/13 18:25

• paintdoc

• Friend of XOOPS

I have my limits of knowledge so I've hired a brain to help me, but I now learned enough to be able to talk to him, and that's a good thing. This is a great site and your efforts and support are much appretiated...thanks

pnppcs
Re: Found relief!
  • 2005/4/13 18:38

• pnppcs

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/25

You've looked at all posts......

Well done mate

You deserve a medal. In some seaches I do I get like 600 search results resrtircted to this site only and only get to about 15 or 20 before I find the answer.

And doing a search for "blank page" I think would turn up at least 5,000 posts.

You are good man, I comend you

Login

Who's Online

136 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 136

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits