SpitfireBF2
www.bf2action.com - My first Xoop based site

You can visit the site here: www.BF2action.com

This the first site i built using Xoops. I`m pretty happy about the little time it took to do it. The only thing i hate about my site is the theme - but that will change, because i`m just working on a better one.

The site is about the upcomming game: Battlefield 2. I`m sure that game will be a huge success - so i hope i`ll be able to build a nice community for it. I`m still trying to figure out how to do that, couse i never had forums before. How do i get someone to register and post when there are only 4 memebers ? :/ I guess i have to talk bymyself for a while.

Please rate my site - and tell me how to improve it.
I would like to thank XOOPS for this, and all users here.
Spitfire

talunceford
Re: www.bf2action.com - My first Xoop based site

Glad to see another bf2 fan! Colors, in my oppinion are a tad funky, but thats just me. I built a bf2 site myself. Check it out www.bf2online.com. Making themes isn't a hard task. In fact any html theme can be converted. Good luck with your site! Welcome to Xoops!

SpitfireBF2

Yes it`s nice and all - but i can`t make people to register and use my forum :/ i don`t know why. I think because there already are 2,3 big forums about thsi subject. Any ideas ?

talunceford

I guess the best approach is to offer something the other guys don't.

SpitfireBF2

I`m just taking interviews to mod developers. Hope that will help. That will drive people to my website - the thing is i must convince them to stick around :)

adfclan
  • 2005/4/10 7:44

• adfclan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

Uhh...you've completely stolen all your stuff from totalbf2.com, I mean it's all the same stuff, exactly. I understand this may only be temporary, it better be.

SpitfireBF2

Belive it or not i asked for permission to display their wallpapers. I have their email if you want it forwarded... I also put the copyright notice for the guys like you to notice.

Stolen it`s a ugly word - and you said i stolen ALL my stuff from totalbf2 - well wtf... go take a look at that site and comeback

SpitfireBF2

and please: don`t come here advertising for that site - because this is what you're doing. you know it well that i don`t have the same content. stick on topic about the xoop part of the site or don`t comment at all.
4 posts on this board, that must give you confidence.

SpitfireBF2

talunceford i just made an interview with some mod team - and visitors are coming to my site. still they don`t register on the forums... hehe
i`m doing another 2 interviews and will post some new screenshots as well - that must help
i`m currently installing the clan module someone posted here - maybe that will make ppl register on my site, hopefully

talunceford

Thats great! I am still trying to get all of the info on all of the vehicles and what not. I've been real busy doing "family" things that I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on the bf2online site. Best of luck with your site though.

Login

Who's Online

220 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 220

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits