clonednet
Ventrilo Module
  • 2005/3/27 13:08

• clonednet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/27

hey so i checked with the vent host and all is set there and i followed the readme for the module. the problem is that im not getting an error but im also not getting any status info. it is just all blank. the web site that i am testing this to is clonednet.com . any help would be nice. thanks all.

cloned

Mithrandir
Re: Ventrilo Module

Got PHP debug enabled in system admin -> preferences?

clonednet
  • 2005/3/27 13:20

• clonednet

• Just popping in

i just turned it on

Mithrandir

any errors on the blank page now?

clonednet
  • 2005/3/27 13:22

• clonednet

• Just popping in

Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: mins in file modules/ventrilo/index.php line 130
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: mins in file modules/ventrilo/index.php line 131
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: mins in file modules/ventrilo/index.php line 142

Mithrandir

And are you sure you have configured the ventrilo module correctly? I am not familiar with the module so cannot tell what "mins" should be, but apparently a variable that is used for fetching the server information is not set.

clonednet
  • 2005/3/27 13:29

• clonednet

• Just popping in

well i will remove it and readd the module and go over the readme again... thanks for ur help. ill keep this updated for any1 that can add more ideas.

clonednet
  • 2005/3/27 13:49

• clonednet

• Just popping in

well i maybe doing something wrong but i dont think so... i am new to this. after reinstalling the module i get same error... i will play with it and hope some1 sees this post.

ackbarr

double check that you have the module preferences set properly. It looks like the Server Address is blank.

Login

Who's Online

407 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 407

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits