alvaro
xcGallery
  • 2005/3/5 14:09

• alvaro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/17

Hallo all!!

I'm really newbie in XOOPS and i'm looking for a manual of this module in order to resolve all the stupid question i am wondering right now (Why do i get this message within uploading a file ???? "PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick or Netpbm is installed " )

Thanks in advance
Álvaro

MadFish
Re: xcGallery
  • 2005/3/5 14:38

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

GD, imagemajick and netpbm are all used to generate thumbnails of the images you upload. You can use any of them, but it sounds like your preference is set as GD and either your host doesn't have it or the path to find it is wrong.

Imagemajick and Netpbm generate better thumbnails than GD anyway, so try and set one of those up as an alternative if you can. You might need to contact your host to find out if they have it, and what the path is (there was a post about that in here recently).

As far as I know there is no manual for XCGal.

alvaro
  • 2005/3/7 0:08

• alvaro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/17

Thanks MadFish !!!

I have looked around my site's preferences and i didn't find anything about GD path or something like that ( currently i am trying XOOPS out in localhost) Moreover, i haven't installed any modules called Gd, imagemajick or netpbm. Do i have to install it? or it comes with the "default installation" ??

Anyway i am looking for the post you main in order to get more information about my problem.

Thanks again
Álvaro

RachelVirago

Create the following file in your sites root directory

--------------------------------------------
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<body>
<?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
</body>
</html>
---------------------------------------------

call it whateveryoulike.php

view that page in your browser and you will be able to se what libaries you have available.

Rgds

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits