mballou
XP-Weather
  • 2004/11/25 17:40

• mballou

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/18

I installed XP-Weather on my site and it works with the exception of one thing. I can't change the location to anything other than Islip, NY. I click on the change settings and it does nothing. Is there a way to set this in Change.php..can't seem to find it.
Thanks,
M

jonas
Re: XP-Weather
  • 2004/12/6 2:54

• jonas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/27

Have you solved your problem?

I am having the same problem....

michielj
  • 2005/1/2 18:10

• michielj

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/2 1

Hi,

I was experiencing the same problems as you all; I was unable to change the pre-selected station to something more usefull for me...

I lookt several hours into the code and found that the XP-Weather module assumes that you have the register_globals option of php turned on (I had it turned off). I changed the option from 'Off' to 'On' and I was able to change the station.

Hope this helps....

stuie200
  • 2005/2/26 23:53

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

[quote]
I lookt several hours into the code and found that the XP-Weather module assumes that you have the register_globals option of php turned on (I had it turned off). I changed the option from 'Off' to 'On' and I was able to change the station.
[quote]

I dont have the option to turn "register_globals = on", does anybody know a workaround for this please as I would love this module working on my site

thanks in advance

Stuart

LazyBadger

Quote:

michielj wrote:
I changed the option from 'Off' to 'On' and I was able to change the station.

I have register_globals ON, but nothing except mentioned problem. Which settings do you have for gpc_order and variables_order (can imagine nothing usefull more)

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits