ahooi
Why xoops with module?
  • 2005/2/15 3:41

• ahooi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/15

Hi,

Being a complete newbie, I'd like to know whether I should run osCommerce on its own website or install osCommerce as a module in xoops? What would be the benefit in either of this setup?

Thanks.

Best regards,
ahooi

jensclas
Re: Why xoops with module?

Someone is working on a xoop commerce module - in the mean time I chose to select a separate os commerce installation - the other availables seemed more troublesome to me. Do a search for oscommerce and look at the module repository for other commerce based modules - check each one out and do a search on them. This bit of homework will help you make up your own mind.

ahooi
  • 2005/2/21 9:04

• ahooi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/15

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Someone is working on a xoop commerce module - in the mean time I chose to select a separate os commerce installation.

Any reason why you chose to use a separate OsCommerce installation instead of the Xoopsshop osCommerce 0.2 Module?

cflfans
  • 2005/9/1 20:38

• cflfans

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/29

Quote:

ahooi wrote:
Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Someone is working on a xoop commerce module - in the mean time I chose to select a separate os commerce installation.

Any reason why you chose to use a separate OsCommerce installation instead of the Xoopsshop osCommerce 0.2 Module?

How do you download it?
It seems to be gone.

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits