Just popping in
Posted on: 2005/2/15 3:41
ahooi
ahooi (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2005/2/15

Why xoops with module?

Hi,

Being a complete newbie, I'd like to know whether I should run osCommerce on its own website or install osCommerce as a module in xoops? What would be the benefit in either of this setup?

Thanks.

Best regards,
ahooi
Posted on: 2005/2/15 19:35
jensclas
jensclas (Show more)
Since: 2004/10/31

Re: Why xoops with module?

Someone is working on a xoop commerce module - in the mean time I chose to select a separate os commerce installation - the other availables seemed more troublesome to me. Do a search for oscommerce and look at the module repository for other commerce based modules - check each one out and do a search on them. This bit of homework will help you make up your own mind.

ahooi

Just popping in
Posted on: 2005/2/21 9:04
ahooi
ahooi (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2005/2/15

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Someone is working on a xoop commerce module - in the mean time I chose to select a separate os commerce installation.

Any reason why you chose to use a separate OsCommerce installation instead of the Xoopsshop osCommerce 0.2 Module?

cflfans

Just popping in
Posted on: 2005/9/1 20:38
cflfans
cflfans (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2004/5/29

Quote:

ahooi wrote:
Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Someone is working on a xoop commerce module - in the mean time I chose to select a separate os commerce installation.

Any reason why you chose to use a separate OsCommerce installation instead of the Xoopsshop osCommerce 0.2 Module?

How do you download it?
It seems to be gone.