koltz
Re: Feature for a great calendar module ?
  • 2005/2/10 15:56

• koltz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/22

It is active, and you won't debug beta 2? Or release 2 at all? I do appreciate your quick replies though. Pretty much all I was asking is am I missing a step in the installation, or do I just go to the modules and install it that way. No other extra steps?

Corey

zoullou
  • 2005/2/10 17:12

• zoullou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/3/2 0

If i click on "Event Calendar", i have this message : Sorry, this Module isn't active!

eXtcal Beta 2 is release without support, at own risk

For install, just copy extcal directory in module directory and install it. If you have a blank page turn your site on php debug

See you

koltz
  • 2005/2/10 18:03

• koltz

• Just popping in

Thanks, turned on debug and it still is blank. I uninstalled ver2 beta2 and installed ver1 and it works on that version.

I will work with that version to see if it does what I need.

Now (I know you don't support ver2), when you go to the site, are you going to mine? I listed two sites, one with the KalendarMx example (http://www.koltz.com/rrsd), and my other test site which is running XOOPS (http://www.koltz.com/rrsd2). So was wondering if you were referring to one of those sites?

Thanks, Corey

zoullou
  • 2005/2/10 18:14

• zoullou

• Quite a regular

I want to see KalendarMx onhttp://www.koltz.com/rrsd. When i click on Event Calendar, i have this message : Sorry, this Module isn't active!

LazyBadger

1/ Bug with incorrect linking fixed, thanks
2/ Email not obfuscated in event description - bad

In short - it works on my site, everybody welcomed to see and try it, as user or as module admin
XOOPS Modules Proving Ground, partially in Russian, sorry

koltz
  • 2005/2/10 18:54

• koltz

• Just popping in

Ok, got it working now, sorry about that. Now you know why I want to not use PHPNuke. Anyway, on the main page, I love the cleanness of the calendar and the scrolling of the events. On the events, it is also nice and compressed so more events fit into the space. If you search KalendarMx PHPNuke, you should be able to find it for download to examine the code or I can email it to you also.

Thanks, Corey

zoullou
  • 2005/2/10 22:35

• zoullou

• Quite a regular

Quote:

koltz wrote:
If you search KalendarMx PHPNuke, you should be able to find it for download to examine the code or I can email it to you also.

BEURK, I won't examine KalendarMx PHPNuke code

I just want to see KalendarMx look and feel

koltz
  • 2005/2/10 23:22

• koltz

• Just popping in

Whatever you like :) Anyway, I got version 1 installed fine, I am wondering if the people who have successfully installed v2 upgraded from ver 1 or fresh install. Since I installed ver 2 first, that might make sense, but who knows.

Corey

script_fu

I was wondering if a site with this kind of set up might interest you in your work.

http://www.mdparty.com/schedule/

I would love a calender with many of these features...

Twisted...

MadFish
  • 2005/2/11 2:36

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

I'd like to request an option for events to automatically expire - once over, would be great if it disappeared from the events list so I don't have to remember to remove it (unless there is already a setting for this that I can't find ?)

One other thing - is eXtcal searchable ? The version I'm using doesn't seem to return results in the XOOPS search.

Anyway, very useful module, thank you.

Login

Who's Online

185 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 185

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits