Wackatronic
I Need A Custom Module

I need to contract someone to design a specific module for me or if there is one available let me know where I can find it. I will negotiate payment when a working module is finished AND tested fully.

Module Description:
A banner like module that will allow a fade in/fade out showing of pictures without having the user either refresh or change pages. It will need to be resizable for different picture batches. It must be able to add/update/delete the picture(s) from it's lineup. Possibly a way to weight how long each should show or a adjustable time period before fading to the next picture.

eric_tomlinson@imaginetgames.com

Payment:
I can arrange payment through PayPal. Payment is negotiable. Contact me to discuss features and expected cost.

Thank you!

irmtfan
Re: I Need A Custom Module
  • 2005/1/11 12:33

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

this module is already created by marcan.
its called smartpartner so you can goes your thanks for this module by make a donation to xoops. why not

Wackatronic

I don't want this to manage partners or banners. So SmartPartners is out of the question.

Does anyone wnat to develop this?

Requirements:
Basically a slide show with fading in/out. Will need to add/update/delete images from rotation. Needs to have the rotation timing configurable. Needs to support different image sizes.

I am willing to pay for this so please contact me if you want to provide this functionality.

eric_tomlinson@imaginetgames.com

richbrown
  • 2005/1/25 8:50

• richbrown

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/20

Hi Eric

I have a module on my site called extcal. Part of the module is a small calender with a picture above. Everytime you go elsewhere this picture refreshes. I have asked the developer whether he will edit his module and remove this part so I can use it as a picture slide show.

Will this work for you?

Rich

Wackatronic

I have decided to design this functionality with embedded Flash. I need the module to keep refreshing itself without the user changing or refreshing pages. Thanks for the offer though!

Eric

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits