twitaman
Agenda-X Adding Events Hit or Miss
  • 2004/9/11 23:26

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

I was able to add a few events with Agenda-X but sometimes (often) it just doesn't work. I click add event after inputing my info and it gives me a thank you and pending message -- and then, nothing. My events never appear. But sometimes, go figure, it works?!?! I have read about others who have had similar problems adding events and I wondered if anyone has solved it. If so, please share. I'm running Agenda-X 2.2.0 and XOOOPS 2.7.3.

This mod has a lot of potential but it seems to be so buggy that I'm about to give up on it. Does anyone know if PiCal is more stable and as fully featured?

dheltzel
Re: Agenda-X Adding Events Hit or Miss
  • 2004/9/12 0:01

• dheltzel

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/1/8 1

Can you try turning on PHP debugging in the general preferences menu?
I have never encountered this behavior, if you get any PHP errors, please post them here or send them via PM. Then I can tell you more about what might be happening.

Dennis

twitaman
  • 2004/9/12 1:08

• twitaman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/7/28

All I have to do is turn Debug Mode to PHP Debug and click Go, right? Because I did this but it returned no errors.

Otherwise I'm running Agneda-X 2.2.0 on XOOPS 2.7.3 with PHP 4.3.7. And just to be thorough MySQL 4.0.2.0-standard

whmhpaul
  • 2004/9/17 14:59

• whmhpaul

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/17

I was having this same problem when all of the required (*'d) fields arent filled in it will appear that it has been submitted, yet nothing is added. When I go back and fill in all the required fields it adds events.

de_muis
  • 2004/12/4 7:59

• de_muis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/8

I had the same problem. The answer put me in the good direction. I discovered when I leave the internetadres blank it dit not work. When I filled in something there: it worked.

I think there must be a smart woman or man who can put this required (*'d) and the one without the * fields off.

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits