fredski
Wfs Section Sub Section
  • 2004/11/29 13:09

• fredski

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/1/26

I have a set of sections with subsections. When I click on a section I want the subsections to be displayed like the main sections are in the main index page. The only way I can access them at the moment is via the drop down menu which isn't the best way to display them, Also the main section for the ones that have sub sections with articles show 0 articles. But there are articles in the sub sections. Is there a way to get the sub sections to display, and to get the total number of articles within a sections sub sections to be displayed in the main section?

rcjohnson
Re: Wfs Section Sub Section
  • 2004/11/29 15:15

• rcjohnson

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/23

I messed around with wf-sections for quite a few months, however had to give it up and move on to something a little more simple to work with.

There are quite a few issues with the last release, which is still considered beta, and although Im willing to work with bugs, the inconsistent manner in which they appeared made me give it up. The issue you are describing has happened to be before, and when I seem to remember after I uninstalled and reinstalled the module, it worked correctly, and then broke again.

Im sure your aware the wf-sections team has pretty much discontinued the development cycles around the last release, and I think they are changing the language the module will be written in. You can get more information at wf-projects . com.

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits