TeaElle
Gallery Module -- Just Won't Work
  • 2004/11/22 18:48

• TeaElle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/22

The installation seemed to work all right, everything else is working appropriately, but when I click "New Album" nothing happens. Well, it reloads the page, but nothing more happens.

Should I uninstall and reinstall the module? Is there something I've overlooked?

hawkeyegop
Re: Gallery Module -- Just Won't Work
  • 2004/11/27 16:41

• hawkeyegop

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/18

I'm having the exact same problem. The funny thing is, I have used this module in the past with no problems at all!!!

DonXoop

You might need to set register_globals = On for that module. If you must do that I suggest setting globals = Off overall and only setting it On for this module. .htaccess for Apache.

Also suggest getting the latest version 1.3.4 which fixes a few things including security.

I'm assuming this is about xoopsgallery. Always good to mention the actual module name, version, XOOPS version, server OS, etc.

hawkeyegop
  • 2004/11/28 19:17

• hawkeyegop

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/18

OK, I found the answer to this yesterday, but now I can't remember for sure what it was. It seems to me that I had to CHMOD a few folders. I think they were modules/xoopsgallery/cache/albums and modules/xoopsgallery/cache/tmp. They need to be CHMODed to 777. Try that and let me know if that is right. I can't remember for sure but I think that is it.

m0nty
Re: Gallery Module -- Just Won
  • 2004/11/28 20:03

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

reading the readme files is always a good idea ;)

sounds like a permission problem tho..

altho with XOOPS gallery i had a problem using netpbm v10 or higher with the 1.3.3 version.. using netpbm v9 worked perfectly.. i don't know if 1.3.4 uses v10 or later tho..

Login

Who's Online

360 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 360

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits