tedsmith
New Members Block Not Refreshing Listing
  • 2004/11/8 16:51

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

I apologise in advance because I know this question has been asked here before, but I cannot find it for the life of me. I remember reading the post about it months ago but cannot remember the answer. Do'h

The 'New Members' block. Mine has ceased showing the very latest registered users - it has stopped on the one from about a week ago? There are 3 or 4 members that have joined since the last one that is listed and it is not showing these new members.

I've tried changing the amount it shows from very few to hundreds, and that hasn't shifted it. I've tried setting it not to display, and then changing it back to displaying again, and that hasn't worked either. It is not a cached block either.

Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Thanks

Ted

tedsmith
Re:New Members Block Not Refreshing Listing
  • 2004/11/9 20:49

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

**bump**

tedsmith
  • 2004/11/9 20:50

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

**bump**

I've temporarily disabled the block until I find out the problem BTW - just in case anyone tries to look at it on the site.

ackbarr

you say that the block is not cached, but that was the primary suspect when I read your symptoms, especially if it changed when you adjusted the block options, but not when hiding the block, and re enabling it. You could try removing the files in template_c and renabling the block to see if it was being cached.

tedsmith
  • 2004/11/9 22:54

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

That is what I thought too (a caching issue). But no, I deleted the templates_c folder and re-enabled the block - still the same problem and the latest registered users (for which there is now 6 or so) are still not listed above the last one that is listed.

Any other ideas?

Login

Who's Online

478 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 478

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits