Zorglub
New Xoops.org theme : what theme is it?
  • 2004/10/24 6:03

• Zorglub

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/26

Hi Folks

I like the new theme of xoops.org much and would lik toknow what theme it is ...

By the way, I found so new things around here and there that are great : the menu (pop up menu should I say ?)when in the forum so that U have a search bar scrolling down, .... Is it in the theme or is it something else ?

Finally, the download theme part : with what module is it proposed ? because I find the review and note with stars always displayed VERY stylish and useful. How was implemented ?

Thanx

Zorg

kiwiguy
Re: New Xoops.org theme : what theme is it?
  • 2004/10/24 6:48

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

The forum they use in here is available for download its called newbb 2.0 RC2 and the download section is not implemented as part of the basic XOOPS package but is also availabele for download in there its also call wf_downloads.

Mithrandir
Re: New Xoops.org theme : what theme is it?

The theme we use here started as the default theme, then it was changed a bit to the look, we've had for the past many months.

When we re-launched the site, we also changed the theme a little bit, but that was mainly the block titles and news presentation.

We also modified the tabular table design (.odd, .even. head., .foot etc. classes in the CSS) a little - but it's really not that much

Zorglub
Re:New Xoops.org theme : what theme is it?
  • 2004/10/24 8:26

• Zorglub

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/26

Thanx for all these answers. I had never seen wf_downloads illustrating the results of the votes and reviews the way it does here.

The graphical result is very pleasing, greetings for the work.

Zorglub

ervik
  • 2004/10/26 8:03

• ervik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/10

So where can we download this theme?

tedsmith
  • 2004/10/26 8:33

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

WF-Downloads is not a theme, but a module in itself, available from www.wf-project.com.

The standard XOOPS theme is available in the core install of XOOPS (called 'default') but I'm not sure if it will have the latest changes to block headings and table layout as pointed out by Mirth above.

tedsmith
  • 2004/10/26 8:35

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Sorry - that should be www.wf-projects.com (unable to edit the posting at work because we use IE 5.5 which NewBB2 does not seem to like - sorry).

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits