Jackwan
membership display
  • 2004/10/15 12:46

• Jackwan

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/8 2

for some reason XOOPS membership search can only display the first page. I thought I am the only site that does it, but I when I go to this site and cannot display the 2nd page, I know I did not do any thing wrong.

Herko
Re:membership display
  • 2004/10/15 12:56

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

I can see the 2nd 3rd etc. pages just fine...

Herko

ackbarr
Re: membership display

do you have javascript disabled in your browser? Or does your browser give any errors when displaying any of the result pages? While I'm on the subject, what browser version are you using?

Jackwan
  • 2004/10/15 14:46

• Jackwan

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

ackbarr wrote:
do you have javascript disabled in your browser? Or does your browser give any errors when displaying any of the result pages? While I'm on the subject, what browser version are you using?

I am using opera 7, javascript is enabled, am able to view other javascript sites. there is no error messages (I did not turn on debugger either), just nothing happens when i click on "2" or "next".

thanks.

ackbarr

hmm - Opera 7.23 worked fine with the members paging, but I then upgraded to the latest version (7.54) and the paging ceased to work. Even more curious, the javascript console did not display any errors, just did not load the next page.

Anyone handy with Opera that can look at the javascript being used by the Members Results page to help ID this problem?

Jackwan
  • 2004/10/15 17:18

• Jackwan

• Not too shy to talk

Quote:

ackbarr wrote:
hmm - Opera 7.23 worked fine with the members paging, but I then upgraded to the latest version (7.54) and the paging ceased to work. Even more curious, the javascript console did not display any errors, just did not load the next page.

Anyone handy with Opera that can look at the javascript being used by the Members Results page to help ID this problem?

I am using opera 7.53.
One more thing which is strange. I am using the Opera "remember password" function with the "dobule right arrow" to logon this site, when I finish, I am logged in (I saw my name in the "who is online" section. However, I cannot post any thing. because XOOPS says I cannot reply or post here(the flags are not set up). The only way I can post here is to type in the id and password in the login field. Then some how the flags are set properly.

Jackwan
  • 2004/10/15 17:24

• Jackwan

• Not too shy to talk

Wait,
after I made the previous posting. I went back to members section and now I can see page 2, but only page 2, when I click on page 3 or next, I still cannot get it. BTW, I got stuck on page 2 nomatter what.

another thing unrelated to Xoops. I have some issues like this on another software where I cannot see the map, I have to switch to IE6 to get it. I think they are all related to Opera or Netscape.

I have to switch to Opera because the spyware/popups from IE just made it impossible to use.

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits