vagelis
Problem with firefox ...!
  • 2004/10/4 14:10

• vagelis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/5 5

When I try to see my pages with Mozilla firefox, my pages are out of range, everything looks bad. I'm using default theme of Xoops

Any help?

ackbarr
Re: Problem with firefox ...!

I currently use firefox as my browser, and I have not run into any problems with the default theme. Does the site look ok after reloading the page? If not, can you post either an URL or a screen shot so that we can better help identify the problem?

vagelis
  • 2004/10/4 15:13

• vagelis

• Just popping in

I have changed theme and the problem still exists with firefox. The problem is with all themes I think. Today I setup the firefox. May be some not correct settings? I don't know. Try please to visit www.cna.gr

Thank you

Speed
  • 2004/10/4 15:16

• Speed

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

Everything looked fine to me using Firefox. It's all Greek, but I think that was to be expected.

ackbarr

Looks good here as well (Firefox Preview Release 1.0 + XPI Security Fix). Could you post a screenshot of what you see?

rickh
  • 2004/10/4 15:25

• rickh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/9 6

I have one problem with firefox... the guestbook module shows  at the top of the page. Internet Explorer doesnt show this.

Anyone knows how to remove this? I've read it has something to do with UTF8 format ?

rowdie
  • 2004/10/4 16:05

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

I have the same problem, using Firefox 0.8. It happens with most themes, the center and right blocks content gets pushed to the far right, 80% of it is off-screen and you need to scroll to see it. Refreshing the page fixes it. It affects pretty much all themes really, so I just decided to wait until Firefox releases a final version before worrying about the problem.

vagelis, what version of Firefox are you using?

edit: it happens with this new forum too, unfortunately. I didn't have any troubles with the old one Maybe it's time to update my Firefox

vagelis
Re:Problem with firefox ...!
  • 2004/10/4 16:08

• vagelis

• Just popping in

I'm using v.1

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits