libervis
Re: My articles don't display (wf-sections)!!!
  • 2004/9/30 18:08

• libervis

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/7/4 1

Eh.. i just did that, deactivated all modules but system and wf-sections and refreshed the troubled page, but with no change.

I also checked the MySQL database from cpanel and it shows everything OK.

I also looked at database tables related to wf-sections and it also all seems OK.

The particular xoops_wfs_article contains 4 articles raws (for 4 articles published till date), everything seems fine there.

It's beginning to sound really strange..

Thank you for any help..
Daniel

EDIT: I don't know if this can be of any relevance here, but yet before this problem started happening when i clicked on a comment from the system module's recent comments block i was given a 404 page like this:

"The requested URL /modules/wfsection/dossier-5.html&com_id=50&com_rootid=49& was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Also, debug on the homepage shows this:

"Notice [PHP]: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in file modules/spotlight/include/functions.php line 443
Notice [PHP]: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in file modules/spotlight/include/functions.php line 443
Notice [PHP]: Array to string conversion in file modules/spotlight/include/functions.php line 446
Notice [PHP]: Array to string conversion in file modules/spotlight/include/functions.php line 446
Notice [PHP]: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in file modules/spotlight/include/functions.php line 443
Notice [PHP]: Array to string conversion in file modules/spotlight/include/functions.php line 446"

Can it be of any relevance to solve this and how?

Thank you
Daniel

libervis
  • 2004/9/30 20:42

• libervis

• Not too shy to talk

I just removed the modrewrite hack (by Kenogui) to see if that coula have anything to do with this, but it doesn't, the problem is here nonetheless..

Anyone?

Thank you
Daniel

Catzwolf
  • 2004/9/30 23:37

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

Ok before you go any further, please remove the 2.0.7 version from your website and return to the previous version (ie delete 2.0.7, copy the previous version and perform an update in XOOPS module admin).

Using the 2.0.7 version right now is not helping matters here, as the database tables are completely different.

Once you have done the above, de-activate all other modules and let me know what php debugging says.

You said that you have only 4 documents written, may I suggest that because this number is really small that you could infact un-install WF-Sections totally and install 2.0.7 fresh and see if your problems disappear (You can always revert to the database backs later if needed).

Bender
  • 2004/10/1 0:33

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Just a note:

Database dump works fine when thrown into a different XOOPS installation with WF-S 2.01. So the tables seem to be intact.

Currently trying a fresh XOOPS / WF-S 2.01 install on the same server and dumping the WF-S tables backup in there.

libervis
  • 2004/10/1 1:00

• libervis

• Not too shy to talk

Thank you wfsections and bender..

It's not a biggy anymore. I did a fresh install just as you wfsections said and the articles display fine.

I only now messed a bit with the db wfs tables, but nothing bad. I am reinstalling it fresh again and i'll then delete the tables i am going to put back again in from my backup that contains my content and it would be ok.

Thank you guys for your help
Daniel

madcapjv
  • 2005/8/25 2:17

• madcapjv

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/28

Quote:

libervis wrote:
Thanks for answering..

Here's what the debug says for article pages:

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: articlepage in file modules/wfsection/article.php line 68

IN the future i'll use this more often when there are problems since this does gives a clue at least. However, i'm not sure what to do according to this debug notice, you probably do know. Please let me know.

Thank you
Daniel

I realize this issue has been resolved, but for anyone else encountering this, change line 68 in modules\wfsection\article.php from

$xoopsOption['template_main'] = ( $article->isframe ) ? $wfsTemplates['articleplainpage'] : $wfsTemplates['articlepage'];

to

$xoopsOption['template_main'] = ( $article->isframe ) ? $wfsTemplates['articlepagetemp'] : $wfsTemplates['articlepagetemp'];

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits