luckylin
net2ftp module - how to get a notification by email when a file uploading finished?
  • 2004/8/17 20:10

• luckylin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/5 2

Hi me agian,

Their forum was down for awhile - www.net2ftp.com but I need a help! I want to receive a email notifaction about WHO/WHAT had upload files, I modify the file "manage.inc.php" in the section of Upload Result - under line 1240,

Quote:

- CODE -

if (sizeof($uploadedFilesArray) > 0) {
$resultArray = acceptFiles($uploadedFilesArray, $application_tempdir);
$acceptedFilesArray = getResult($resultArray);
$body = "Files have been uploaded to the FTP Server through Net2FTP by " .$net2ftp_username . " File - " .$resultArray . ".";
$from = "FTP Server <ftp_admin@doamin.com>";
$subject = "Notification: File(s) Uplaoded to FTP Server";
mail('to_email@domain.com', $subject, $body, "From: $from");

I did get a email, however I am not a PHP person that I don't know how to get the "WHO" and "WHAT" output from the lines.

The email I got is :
Quote:

Files have been uploaded to the FTP Server through Net2FTP by File - Array.

So, any idea how to hack it?

Thanks in advanced!

Bassman
Re: net2ftp module - how to get a notification by email when a file uploading finished?
  • 2004/8/17 22:03

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

I'm sorry, I can't help you with that one. As you already know, the script developer's site is down and he seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. I don't know much about the script myself actually, I just ported it to Xoops. The developer is a very helpful guy and was excited to find out that his script was ported to Xoops. I'm sure that if/when he's back online, he will be able to assist with problems, but until then....?

madbastard
Re: net2ftp module needs beta testers
  • 2004/8/22 23:38

• madbastard

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/22

Great module. Installed fine and works as stated. Small files no big deal for me. (It's weird seeing my FTP directories but my FTP server only shows me logging in and popping right back out - just have to get used to that.)
Anyway, the first thing that sticks out to me is the double-/ in the image paths. Sorry if you already know this, but it comes from the "HtmlBegin" function in html.inc.php
I just started looking for it today, but I'll let you know what I find as far as this is concerned.

-Mikey

Bassman
Re: net2ftp module needs beta testers
  • 2004/8/22 23:46

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

No, I didn't know that. If you can track down a fix for it, let me know and i'll fix the module and release a patch. I have been holding back on releasing it here on Xoops.org because of that bug! Thanks!

luckylin
Re: net2ftp module - how to get a notification by email when a file uploading finished?
  • 2004/9/1 16:22

• luckylin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/5 2

The author's forum site is back online and the author did reply me the about the hack for email notification, see

http://www.net2ftp.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=989

Bassman
  • 2004/9/2 3:39

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

Yeah, i just found out he's back online. Cool. Now maybe i'll get an answer to the broken images problem and release the module properly. :o)

Bassman
Re: net2ftp module
  • 2004/9/8 22:04

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

Woohoo!
I finally got an answer from the developer and i've fixed the broken images problem. The module is still available from my site, and i'll release it here now. I've made a patch which i'll make available on my site too, for the 250-odd people who downloaded the original.

ChadK
  • 2004/9/9 1:26

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

Nice work Bassman... this module is very helpful. ;)

eDwerD
  • 2004/9/9 1:32

• eDwerD

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/3/17

yes yes yes! very helpful! i had installed it today and seen this error.. i was like hmm.. but i left it without deleting it, then i see the patch n was like ohhh h*ll YEA! lol

anyway, if u havent downloaded it yet, and your thinking about it, check out bassmans site, or mine here athttp://mosthatedonline.com ;D (hope i dont get yelled at for posting my link, im jus trin to show off the net2ftp)

netkarma
  • 2004/12/9 20:41

• netkarma

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/7

I tried the module...gives me a 'Script halted' status after about 30 sec execution.. I did change max timeout settings in php.ini to 600 but it still returns with the same.

I could really use some help guys...

Also, to the author of this module:
1. Thanks for developing it ! (if only I can get it to work)

2. How about authenticating users directly from their portal user accounts ? - instead of having them login again ?

thks.

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits