wedding
xcgallery small hack~ upload to another host
  • 2004/8/21 0:24

• wedding

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/6 8

somebody can help me? can I change the default setting of member upload to 'userpics/' to another web hosting? because currently my website has limited space and I wanna have some photo album to share, my friend willing to give some free space to me but only can put the pics.

OK, make it simple, let says my XOOPS is hosted inhttp://abc.com/modules/xcgallery , when members upload their pics, those pics are stored inhttp://def.com .

understand all? so, can somebody help me how to change the script or do some setting? ~ consider as hack , rite? :)

thanks you.

m0nty
Re: xcgallery small hack~ upload to another host
  • 2004/8/21 2:18

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i understand what you are saying, but i'm not sure it can be done the way u are suggesting.

the script would have to be on his server to do the posting.. and that wud mean moving ur whole site.. i maybe mistaken and if so some1 correct me..

the only way u cud do it is via ftp access, and i don't think that would be viable for your friend..

irmtfan
  • 2004/8/21 4:30

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i think u just want to put link of pics instead of upload them directly.
this feature exist in current version of coopermine gallery but xcgall module is fully under develope ( my idea ).
only need someone port coopermine last version to XOOPS or develope this module to accept links

wedding
  • 2004/8/23 3:07

• wedding

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/6 8

any idea? pls comment

Login

Who's Online

296 user(s) are online (193 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 296

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits