ledieujulien
Problem... don't what to do? [SOLVED]

Symptom: I can't display the whosonline block because i don't see it in the admin->blocks page!!!!
Despite, i can see this block in the page admin->group, i can give access to it...

In the php debug mode, i have 2 errors in the page: admin->blocks:
Quote:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_GROUP - assumed '_AM_GROUP' in file modules/system/admin/blocksadmin/blocksadmin.php line 70
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _AM_UNASSIGNED - assumed '_AM_UNASSIGNED' in file modules/system/admin/blocksadmin/blocksadmin.php line 71

The lines 70 and 71 are the following:
Quote:

l70>$group_sel = _AM_GROUP." <select size=\"1\" name=\"selgrp\" onchange=\"location='".XOOPS_URL."/modules/system/admin.php?fct=blocksadmin&selvis=$selvis&selmod=$selmod&selgrp='+this.options[this.selectedIndex].value\">";

l71>$group_list[0] = '#'._AM_UNASSIGNED; // fix for displaying blocks unassigned to any group

I don't know how to fix that, so please help !
I have some modules, but i don't have any hacks...
I NEED this block !

hervet
Re: Problem... don't what to do?
  • 2004/8/16 12:39

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

Julien,

A tu posé ta question sur Xoops France ?

hsalazar
  • 2004/8/16 13:36

• hsalazar

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/6 1

ledieujulien:

I think you're talking about separate things here. The notices (not errors) you see when debug is turned on just mean you don't have the language strings right. That is, you need to translate the strings _AM_GROUP and _AM_UNASSIGNED in the proper language file. As soon as you include the defines, the notices will go away.

As to the mysterious disappearance of the who's online block, that's a different story altogether. A common cause of this is the assignment of the block to a specific page. When you do that, the Admin > Blocks page returns to the default, which is to show the blocks defined to show in all pages. Scan the different pages and you'll probably find the block somewhere, assigned to a single page.

Cheers.

ledieujulien

Reply to hsalazar :
In fact the who's online block has not disappear, I never saw it in my "admin->block" menu.
It doesn't appear on any page of my site.

a Hervet:
J'ai posé la question sur xoops-module france sans avoir de reponse, mais pas sur XOOPS france il me semble.
Tu crois que c'est un problème de langue?

ledieujulien

I finally manage to solve my problem. I don't where it was hidden, but i click on the whos online (id7) from the "admin->group->block access" and i was here able to edit the block and make it visible in all pages (it wasn't assigned to a page).

Thamks all

Login

Who's Online

240 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 240

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits