Just popping in
Posted on: 2004/9/12 20:24
PHP is not limited to creating just HTML output. It can also be used to create and manipulate image files in a variety of different image formats, including gif, png, jpg, wbmp, and xpm. Even more convenient, PHP can output image streams directly to a browser. You will need to compile PHP with the GD library of image functions for this to work. GD and PHP may also require other libraries, depending on which image formats you want to work with.
FreeType 2 is a software font engine that is designed to be small, efficient, highly customizable and portable while capable of producing high-quality output (glyph images). It can be used in graphics libraries, display servers, font conversion tools, text image generation tools, and many other products as well..
Note that FreeType 2 is a font service and doesn't provide APIs to perform higher-level features, like text layout or graphics processing (e.g. colored text rendering, "hollowing", etc..). However, it greatly simplifies these tasks by providing a simple, easy to use and uniform interface to access the content of font files.
• Cpanel 9 with 100 Megs of webspace and 10 gigs of bandwidth per month
• 1 MySQL database with PHPMyAdmin
• Fast, powerful dedicated servers that support all file types
• Real FTP access, file manager & WYSIWYG Editor
• No file size restrictions
• 10 POP3 or web based email accounts
• One click of the button installs scripts such as PHPNUKE, formmail, clock, PHPWIKI, PHPBB2, Invision Board, OSCommerce, guestbook, counter, AgoraCart & more!
• FrontPage extensions, ability to backup, password protect your directories, in depth website stats
• Shyper.com is a full-featured free hosting service that is BANNER FREE with NO FORCED ADS! You always have the option of unlocking new account features with ShyperPro!
Btw how many MySQL databases are needed to run XOOPS?