Posted on: 2003/11/6 21:18
Moderator not a moderator
I have a problem with the newbb forum in my local test server which is a mirror of my website. I have a "registered user" as moderator, which I assigned from the Systems Admin menu (Edit Forum). Inside the forum, when viewing a thread as the registered user/moderator I am able to see the 4 small buttons below (lock, move, delete, sticky). But when I click on the buttons, I am redirected stating that I am not a moderator of this forum when I am. I log out and log in as admin, everything works fine.
Some of the things I did to try to 'solve' the problem (most came from here):
1. I synched the forum. Problem not solved.
2. I synched the user info. Not solved.
3. I updated the module through system admin-->modules. Not solved.
4. I repaired all bb tables and user table through phpMyAdmin. Not solved.
5. I took out the member as moderator, logged out, logged in again as admin, put him back as moderator. Not solved.
I haven't had any reports about this from my website moderators, but since my local XOOPS is a mirror of the live one, I am a bit worried that this might happen to the site.