Browse Downloads by alphabetical listing
Description: An updated version of my first script Culex Dj rotator, now named only Onair.
I have cleaned up my code and most are rewritten to match the xoops standards.
This module is originally written to use with radio, to show who is online (picture, start & end, name, title of show & what song is playing) & who is on next with same details.
Use this as a banner rotator, to show your schedule, movies in tv or what ever you want to show on your frontpage on a timed basis.
Also I added the ability to link on to a more detailed description of the event as well as the ability to add dated playlists.
06 June 2009.: Released the module for testing on (Xoops Forums module reviews)
07 june 2009
- Reprefixed my functions // Thanks to Trabis
- Added intval(), addslashes() to some functions not using them // Thanks again to Trabis
- fixed function playlistall to show all playlists
- Fixed warnings in playlists.php
- fixed admin/index.php so events are sorted day,start not only by day
13 june 2009
- Changed the save and add new event functions. If start > stop time then automaticly these
are changed to '23:59:59'
- Changed the function in script to show current event running and if this is last before
midnight then choose first after midnight for the "Comming up" container.
26 june 2009
- Adjusted the template to show day name in every query
- Make function to show different background where event is onair now.
27 july 2009
- Deleted the dhtml- scroller from templates/blocks/onair_block.html
- Deleted the one
- Added Jquery 1.3.2 to /include/jquery and added to templates/blocks/onair_block.html
- Added jquery to replace content of the remaining div with data from 2 seperate php files using the blocks/simple_now block
- Added 2 php files using the block function to place static block content into the jquery // inspired by Hervé's example
- Added 2 templates to xoops_version these are used by the 2 php files being called by jquery to fill the div in /blocks/onair_block.html
- Added check language i simple_now.php. These are nessesary for translating the data got from the 2 php files.
- Added a check to b_onair_block for looking for next event next day in case there are no more the specific day.
|Reviewer : mboyden