[img align=left]http://www.chronolabs.org.au/uploads/smartsection/images/item/logo.gif[/url]This is a simple graphing system for system visits and usage, it will be extended further in the future but I hope you like this simple graph. You will need to add the block to the pages you want it to track the usage on.
With XOOPS Usage Graph you can follow the progress of your Xoops Usage with ...
MatchDart is a Xoops Module to control and display a ranking list for Dart leagues or tournaments.
Version 1.5 | 04-MAR-2008
Dev: Xoops 2.0.18
Tested: Xoops 2.0.18, 2.2.x, Simple Xoops 0.82, Impress CMS,
- NEW: Legs, additional player stats
- NEW: Legs won / lost to table, drop HighFinish against, 180 ...
Cricketstats Module v 1.0 RC1 for XOOPS 184.108.40.206
[color=#cc0000]There are issues reported with this module that I can't fix at moment as I don't have the time. In the coming months I will be redoing this module and changing it a lot. Until then I would advise not to use/install it as it's tempremental on newer xoops and php ...
Internet Traffic Report
The Internet Traffic Report monitors the flow of data around the world. It then displays a value between zero and 100. Higher values indicate faster and more reliable connections.
This can be seen on a world map that is part of the module
Also There are graphs drawn showing the last 24 hours of the following:
The "Traffic Index" is ...
Full statistics for XOOPS.
Via the module page, it displays statistics on:
Miscellaneous Stats (i.e. web links, gallery images, users online, etc.)
Hit Details: by year, month, day, hour.
Referers: by days and hours
Via blocks, it displays:
Top refer hits
Via admin, it displays:
Estadisticas V0 1 Inconnue Team
It shows the statistics of the site in a block
Updated sam jun 12 23:21:56 CEST 2004:
- Version 2.1 smarty templates included
- Counter block with configurable options:
- number of graphical numbers to display
- directory to use for graphics
- avatar member to show or not
- Web stats block now include option:
- selectable date format (FR or US)
- Istats module has now an admin section:
In this module add to XOOPS function, Records and Display
* Work with XOOPS 1.3.x or XOOPS 2.0.x
* Need in PHP mbstring function if support MULTIBYTE
* License is GPL2 (same as XOOPS)
Show detail in language/<lang>/help.html file in archive.