Modules: Mylinks 3.11 RC3Posted by: zyspecon 2013/3/25 15:45:45 4795 reads This is an RC release, please do not use it on a production site!
Mylinks is a XOOPS module that allows an administrator to create a series of website links. The module provides the ability for other users to submit sites for inclusion in the list which can be monitored by the administrator and then approved if desired. Additional information about the module (features, changes since last production release, important information) is available in the MyLinks 3.11 RC2 Ready for Testing news article.
This is intended to be a short release cycle before 3.11 FINAL. Please test the RC3 changes as soon as possible to verify the problems identified in the RC2 release have been corrected.
Code changes since v3.11 RC2:
- added language defines to include all defines for 3.11 (most are non-translated)
- updated ./docs/install.txt and ./docs/readme.txt
- fixed rss and atom feeds so they validate
- fixed bug for invalid include of utility class (no longer needed)
- fixed bug in MylinksCategoryHandler::getCatTitles to get title field
- fixed site link bug in tell-a-friend
- changed _MD_AM_DBUPDATED with _MD_MYLINKS_DBUPDATED
- removed ./language/nederlands/changelog.txt - it was not being used
- changed revision to RC3
- PHP 5.2.0
- MySQL 5.0.7
- XOOPS 2.5.0
- Modulesadmin Class 1.1
Special appreciation to Cifug and Cesag for their assistance in testing the RC2 release and to Mamba for helping prepare/post the forum and news releases.
Backup your existing site before installing/upgrading any new XOOPS module.
Download: XOOPS Mylinks 3.11 RC3
Bugs/Feedback: Please post in this thread on our Forums