XOOPS: UHQ-IceAuth v0.8 Released!Posted by: iunderwoodon 2010/12/20 17:13:52 5603 reads
This is the first update to the IceCast authentication module I've made in the last 9 months. This fixes one annoying bug and supports GeoLocation in my previously-released UHQ-GeoLocate module. I have been running this for several months on my own radio station PowerFrag.FM and it's been a solid performer.
Pretty documentation is in the works, but is not finished yet, and won't make it until v0.9, I expect.
From the changelog:
==[ version 0.8 ]====[ 2010.12.20 ]==
* Intros won't go to pot if they're used on a mount with a time limit.
* Module: If an intro is being used, be sure to set a content-type header when sending the intro downstream.
* Module: Tabs for Auth Records and Accounting Records have been renamed to Authentication and Accounting, respectively.
* Module: Includes are using more explicit file definitions, relying less on assumptions.
* Module: Admin section uses Frameworks for the header, if available.
* DB: uhqiceauth_authtrail, added support for geolocation by country code, region, and city.
* DB: uhqiceauth_authtrail, extended user agent length to 128 bits.
* DB: uhqiceauth_uabans, extended user agent length to 128 bits.
* DB: uhqiceauth_accounting, table has been removed as it hasn't been used in several revisions.
* Module: Initial support for geolocation by IP. Requires UHQ-GeoLocate in order to leverage this feature.
* Development environment now XOOPS 2.5.0!
* Updated the module logo!
It can be downloaded here: http://xoops.underwood-hq.org/modules ... inglefile.php?cid=1&lid=3